Prayers !..........

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

303tom

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
My friend Bruce pasted this morning, he was also my youngest sons girl friend Jessie's father, him and I have known one another even before our kids were thought about. All I ask is you all keep us and especially Jessie in your prayers !..........:cry:

R.I.P. Bruce...

So sorry for your loss Tom. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Bruce’s family.

This is what Jess wrote to her father after Bruce's passing this morning..........
I've never been good at this. My dad was the best father anyone could ever have. He always let me be myself, he always gave me room to grow. I actually can't recall a time he ever raised his voice, or gave up on me. Anyone would be lucky to call him dad, but I got to. There aren't words to explain the man he was, and the woman he made me. So instead, I'll do my best to bring the same love, strength and compassion into this world on his behalf. I'll take things from here dad.. You take a break. I love you
2764.png
❤️

Sorry for your loss. May our Heveanly Father wrap his comforting arms around you and yours.

Will pray for Jessie and all of Bruce's family.

Latest posts

Back