Prep for this

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this is the coldest (however most logical) option: At what point do we start putting them out of our misery?
Mind you I don't wish such fate upon anyone, but if there was a consequence to one's actions, perhaps they would think twice before heading down that path of life.

So this is the coldest (however most logical) option: At what point do we start putting them out of our misery?
Mind you I don't wish such fate upon anyone, but if there was a consequence to one's actions, perhaps they would think twice before heading down that path of life.

There are obvious consequences to be seen, everywhere. If you showed that video in high school like they used to show bloody smashed up car wrecks, and heads on the hoods, it wouldn't make those same people think about making a different choice. Plenty of people still went out and wrapped cars around telephone poles.

Its all about safe drug sites now and monkey see monkey do. Those safe drug sites are so safe, they have had 14 od's in one day at one site. More victims are lined up the next day for a repeat.

I agree double tap. That poor woman is suffering.

That woman needed a priest not euthanasia.

We all talk about how evil is taking over in this world, evil is out in the open. This woman was asking Jesus for help.

The video does say Part I, has anyone seen Part II?

Latest posts

Back