Professor sparks fury after suggesting brain dead women could be used for surrogate pregnancies

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dani

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I saw where prisoners could reduce their sentence if they are willing to donate a body part, like liver, kidney or bone marrow, which is really disturbing to me. I see Canada that are offering euthanasia, who are now harvesting organs. This is just insane. I listen to podcast while at work since I am in a cold room, mainly by myself so boss lady does not care what I listen to. The subject of "dead women" being used as surrogates was brought up in one of the podcast. . .What!! I had to search after work. Turns out it was a professors suggestion.

https://www.indy100.com/identities/brain-dead-women-pregnancy-surrogates

That's a lot of surrogates, but I thought liberal women didn't want to have children....
Yeah, that would be terrible. :(
....'Brain-dead' women are much needed on "The View" instead:rolleyes:

...The subject of "dead women" being used as surrogates was brought up in one of the podcast. ...

Don't worry.. 'Bee-Bee' will take care of it..

maxresdefault.jpg
😈🤭

Sick 🤬s. :mad:

jd

There is zero sanctity of life anymore. Human or not, it simply is of no concern. Yet the same people that will kill a baby, harvest it's organs or want to grow them in women that cannot say no that say "take the jab because you are killing people if you don't". Just call it what it is and toss them into the fire for Molech!

Our society has gone mad. Sane people must push back on this nonsense.

“A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, 'You are mad; you are not like us.”​

― St. Antony the Great

Our society has gone mad. Sane people must push back on this nonsense.

“A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, 'You are mad; you are not like us.”​

― St. Antony the Great

Ben

Latest posts

Back