Published

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rusty

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Over the last month, I have posted two short story collections on Kindle. First was actually 2 stories together, 2nd was 3 stories together. Won't make much money but it was fun to do. I have wanted to do this since I wrote the first story 20 years ago. Gives an outlet for the crazy stuff I come up with.

Do You Take Bit Coin...!?

:rolleyes:

You tease! Post it here so we save a buck or two buddy!
I can't. I signed a contract. Can't post it anywhere but through Amazon.

Rusty, as a fellow small time Kindle Direct Publisher, I'll make you a deal. If yours is the usual KDP under $10, I'll buy your short story collection
if you buy my book on The Sermon on the Mount.

As you know, people buy what others are buying, so getting a few sales is important.

Interested?

Mine is $3.99.

Rusty, as a fellow small time Kindle Direct Publisher, I'll make you a deal. If yours is the usual KDP under $10, I'll buy your short story collection

As you know, people buy what others are buying, so getting a few sales is important.

Interested?

Mine is $3.99.

Link?

I'll buy your book if you buy a case of girl scout cookies from me!
I have two granddaughters and a g granddaughter selling cookies.

Interested?

Mine is $3.99.
I have sold nine copies over the last two weeks. I have found several books on there with that title. They run from $4.99 to $21.

I have an HD8 my wife bought me for Christmas.

Congrats Rusty. I have had 2 of my photos published in Glock's magazine. Sad thing is they did it with out my permission. They took them from my web page, removed the logo, then used them. All I can say about the outcome is, we had long conversations.

Congrats Rusty. I have had 2 of my photos published in Glock's magazine. Sad thing is they did it with out my permission. They took them from my web page, removed the logo, then used them. All I can say about the outcome is, we had long conversations.
A friend of mine was at Wounded Knee in the early 70s. The only reporter/photographer there. She got a bunch of one of a kind pictures of the skirmish. The Smithsonian tried to illegally sell copies of her copyrighted pictures. She sued and won. So, don't give up.

A friend of mine was at Wounded Knee in the early 70s. The only reporter/photographer there. She got a bunch of one of a kind pictures of the skirmish. The Smithsonian tried to illegally sell copies of her copyrighted pictures. She sued and won. So, don't give up.
Nope, I dont give up on nothing.

Thanks RevV...

Once we dusted it off and got familiar with it again...it updated.

I was just wondering what the current version # was... you know, like ver 3.5...

because some software won't make the leap to the current if it's too old.

I went into mine, it does not say what version it is. My wife downloaded the free Kindle app on her laptop and just reads on there.

My Kindle is in an unknown box in SC and I'm in PA so I can't see the version. Sorry.

Latest posts

Back