Quick! Start counting...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$21. I typically don't spend much cash-wise. She gets cash out for the both of us whenever she needs it and gives me $40. That'll last me a dogs age! Every time she does I usually stash away half of it. I'm not sayin' how much is tucked away in my sock drawer...:wink:

Well, its been 3 days since I counted last. I had $119 last Wed (household money). I now have $104. Its a hazard I encounter when traveling to a gun show. Fortunately I have all day tomorrow to sell something and make up the missing money. I have acquired some new and interesting (to me) items. I'll post photos and descriptions in the next few days.

Tuesday I a 20 in my wallet, I still have that 20 in my wallet !.............

I've picked-up $1.87 in pennies & other coins over the weekend, just from parking lots and drive throughs.

Lucky me!

I too will stop and pick up change on the ground. I remember as a kid, we superglued a quarter to the sidewalk and watched a dozen people trying to pick it up. Good, cheap fun!
Riding the motorcycle I used to pick up coins on the ground at the toll booth, usually enough to pay the toll.
Judging by the look I got from the attendants I realized they probably needed that money more than me, so I cut it out.

Picked up 23 cents today. Made up of pennies & nickels, 15 cents was from the CVS drive thru!

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up 23 cents today.
I picked up 1.4 million dollars worth of property being named executor in my brother's will.
Unfortunately I won't get to keep it very long because he knew I would do the right thing and not haul ass with it; which I could.
frown.gif

It's a bitch being an honest person.
crying.gif

Whatcha going do with it
Divide it among his children.
He left it in my hands to figure out what to do with it, so it will go from him, to me, and I will give:bang Head: each one their share.
I will literally give away chunks of hundreds of thousands worth of stuff that I legally own to other people.
Did I mention that it's a bitch being honest?

Edit: His will does specify that I divide 24+ guns among 3 of his children.... southern Alabama rednecks.
eek.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait till you walk away from a half million $ house, that you paid for with your own money, and give it to an ex-wife. From that point on, stuff is just stuff.
Yeah, you know you are officially old when the thought of hundreds of thousands of dollars no longer gives you a boner.
Right Havasu?
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back