Redneck Revolt - Commie Crackheads Unite!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh...Jeez Edith !! :rolleyes:

E5RvmZb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like they should have a rally in DC where they can show off their guns the liberals have banned with pride. LOL

If they're all like the ones I saw on one of their "firearms training" vids they will take themselves out. Wish I could find the link :bigeyes:

Uhhhh...................this is their idea of security? Mmmmm...kay!

upload_2017-12-27_18-54-6.jpeg

LOL, isn't that the same guy that showed how to convert a rifle and handgun over to fully automatic? That was hilarious.

Here it is:

Dear Redneck Revolt retard,

ACDA9511-93EA-4326-B094-05498112EB57.jpeg

I'll say one positive thing about them fake (liberal) rednecks: they are pro-2A,
and that makes them among the only liberals who are close enough to reality
that there might be some hope for them... but I'm not holding my breath.

I'll say one positive thing about them fake (liberal) rednecks: they are pro-2A,

They’re only Pro-2A for themselves. Selective liberty is not liberty.

They’re not carrying firearms for liberty, they’re carrying firearms for intimidation. Most liberals know they need some kind of power to get folks to do what they want, either legislative, financial, more firepower. No hope these fools.

They’re only Pro-2A for themselves. Selective liberty is not liberty.

They’re not carrying firearms for liberty, they’re carrying firearms for intimidation. Most liberals know they need some kind of power to get folks to do what they want, either legislative, financial, more firepower. No hope these fools.

Both of you are correct! I was part kidding, part looking for the bright side. If they only want 2A rights for themselves, then may all their guns blow up in their own hands!

Antifa at work. Scary bunch they are.

Latest posts

Back