Riccar vacuum

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cascadian

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
My wife gave up her Rainbow vacuum when we moved off grid. It had 20 years in so it had a good run. Before that we had a Kirby but didn't want to spend that much again right now. We got a rechargeable Dyson Animal that did well enough in the RV. When we finished our home she got a Dyson ball. 2 years and the bearings went out.

Yesterday we saw a vacuum store a few towns away. They sell and service Riccar vacuums, made in USA. They are pricy but no more than 2 cheaper vacuums. If you can call $300 cheaper. I didn't see much in the way of bad reviews. We are looking at the R25 models. Anyone have any personal experience? Upright Hardwood Vacuum Cleaners | Riccar

I thought maybe @Pearl might have some input.

My wife gave up her Rainbow vacuum when we moved off grid. It had 20 years in so it had a good run. Before that we had a Kirby but didn't want to spend that much again right now. We got a rechargeable Dyson Animal that did well enough in the RV. When we finished our home she got a Dyson ball. 2 years and the bearings went out.

Yesterday we saw a vacuum store a few towns away. They sell and service Riccar vacuums, made in USA. They are pricy but no more than 2 cheaper vacuums. If you can call $300 cheaper. I didn't see much in the way of bad reviews. We are looking at the R25 models. Anyone have any personal experience? Upright Hardwood Vacuum Cleaners | Riccar

I thought maybe @Pearl might have some input.
I've used two Riccar vacuums in the past. Not sure of which models. Excellent filtration!!! One was in a large house with carpet and tile floors, no pets. The Riccar does not make dust like some vacs can! The other house had four large dogs! Easy to use the attachments, it never had a doggie smell like some vacuums. I'm not a Dyson fan, they break a lot. Shark is more user friendly but can have wiring issues. Also not a fan of bagless vacs. The Riccars are expensive, I've only used two, but both were excellent vacs!!

Latest posts

Back