Rural Studio Program

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elkhound

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
its called rural studio program. many years ago when this first started they put a book out abut it. i wish i had bought it.

theres a guy out west that does similar design work and builds but his work is high dollar. i think his name is sunrise kelly.

this is real work for real daily survival in peoples lives.

They built up that community and the designs of the homes and community buildings is modern. Very encouraging to see young people putting their sweat and brains to work on self-less projects. Someone told me this is the biggest complaint employers have today: these young adults, just out of high school or college age, they don't know how to work, they don't want to work, they're pokey as can be. This group and others that follow give the world hope. I think maybe people don't have a purpose these days. They don't look for their purpose. It is just not the way society runs today. We should all know good people who work hard and teach their kids the same. Wish they were the majority but from what my daughters tell me about the other young people they've worked with, the hard workers are the minority.

Latest posts

Back