Savageguy

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent.

Hey guys!

Welcome! Anyone that's a friend of Jim's is a friend of ours. :green man:

Hi Savage,

Glad you made it.... Most of the old gang is here plus a bunch from other forums, new people too.
Won't be long till this is the best gun forum going. -OR- Maybe it already is...... :wink:

Mag

Well , when all you ride is a Donkey,
It takes a lot longer than everybody else.:ROLF:

But I'm glad you made it.
Welcome to your new home.

The whole crew is here.

Don't even bother Tommy, he's busy out looking for a leg to pull.:confused;

He is here somewhere.:drinking:

Settle in and relax.

Jim

Welcome Savage to the new gun addiction forum.

LMAO Tommy should feel right at home here.

Welcome Savageguy!

I am addicted to SAVAGE rifles...Most every rifle I have is Savage. !! Anyway, Welcome Savage. Glad you found your way here. Stay awhile or forever...Just make sure you enjoy it here....

Welcome Savage! I'm so glad you joined us.

Welcome Salvage, to thee forum! Good to hear from you again. You're gonna like this place!

I'm glad to be here! Still figuring out how to use the forum on the desktop version, I see that it's available to view through Tapatalk but it won't let me log on?

Welcome SG...!!

I'm glad to be here! Still figuring out how to use the forum on the desktop version, I see that it's available to view through Tapatalk but it won't let me log on?

Staying logged on is kinda tricky, period, SG. The software is buggy, or difficult to get completely installed, or both. Checking the 'stay logged on' box is only a partial fix. We'll need to roll with the punches for awhile.

Welcome back Savage,

I thought for a while you were down at NASA solving the nuclear problems and working with all those fancy scientific guys. And don't pay any attention to Spike about soldering that bolt shut. He just didn't figure out how to light his bic lighter yet. Sure missed you buddy and am really glad you finally made it here!!!!

Tommy

OH BOY..........Here we go!!!!

Savage is finally here and the leg pulling, ground shaking, fire breathing leg pulling is gonna start!!!! It's about time you got here young-un. I figured you were out creating something with NASA or some covert operation the would blow up N. Korea. I gotta warn you, Buster, VT, Gumpy, Spike and the rest of the crew are all here and have been eagerly waiting.......I ain't gonna tell you what they were waiting for.........it's a surprise. All kidding aside, I am sure glad that you finally found your way here. I can honestly say that you were one of them I was missing! I should tell you tho, I also :eek:opsie:miss migraines.

Good to see you buddy,
Tommy

Latest posts

Back