Scored free beer😃🍻

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pearl

Finder of lost things AND The Boss
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
A guy Hubby works for quit drinking. Hubby doesn't drink. The guy sent Hubby home with six Paulaners, six Michelob Ultra Infusions Prickly Pear flavored🤔😮, an assorted six pack from a Ft. Worth small brewery, and a couple of Coors Lights! They are in the freezer getting ready for pool time! I'll save the German Paulaners for another time, want to really enjoy them! Prickly Pear jam is good, never had cactus flavored beer! Ahhhh Texas!

A guy Hubby works for quit drinking. Hubby doesn't drink. The guy sent Hubby home with six Paulaners, six Michelob Ultra Infusions Prickly Pear flavored🤔😮, an assorted six pack from a Ft. Worth small brewery, and a couple of Coors Lights! They are in the freezer getting ready for pool time! I'll save the German Paulaners for another time, want to really enjoy them! Prickly Pear jam is good, never had cactus flavored beer! Ahhhh Texas!
Set a timer so you don't forget those.
They can explode if left in too long. :oops:
... Don't ask me how I know :(.

Set a timer so you don't forget those.
Yep. From MY refrigerator to MY freezer, for bottles, the timer I set is 25 minutes. This gets the beer to just barely above freezing. Depending on exactly where in the freezer the beer sits, or maybe what it sits up against, I will sometimes get the start of ice crystals at this timer setting. Other times I can go for 30 to 35 minutes without problem. This timing may depend on alcohol content of the beer, the thickness of the bottle - who knows? YOUR fridge/freezer will of course be different.

I just put two trays of ice or a couple of bottles in a bucket, and add water and beer. in 15 minutes they're cold.

Latest posts

Back