Seed Catalogues

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
27e42cf56fd89aaee396bb5b299a0473df077022

My first dream book arrived today...How do you expect me to do anything, when I sit there and visualize those zucchini growing, those crookneck squash, basil, lettuce...OH MY

Love the term dream book. My catalogues have been trickling in and I want to try and grow it all, well at least everything that will survive in this zone. Of course time, money and space make that impossible so I must whittle the lust down.

That is in addition to the seeds we save.

Once every spring the country munitions gets together for a Seedy Saturday where locally grown heirloom seeds are available to trade or buy as well as locall6 grown bedding plants. A bit of a farmer’s market and craft fair accompany it as well as a few free classes or demonstrations. It’s a wonderful time

I hear you about spending way too much time looking at seed sites.

I don't have enough room to grow every type of tomato I dream of growing.
Too many choices!

It looks like I'll be buying from hree dif. on-line stores once I drag out my seed packets and see what I have and what I need to stock.
I have A LOT of seeds already BUT I don't think you can have too many seeds!
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!:LOL:

I use a map. The beds are mapped out and numbered for a spreadsheet. That way I can rotate crops properly.

Back