Self reliant get together and lunch in central montana

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montanabill

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
It is spring 2024.....This coming saturday april 4th, I am hosting a little get together and lunch just outside of Helena Montana.
12 noon at the grubstake restaurant and bar. 10 miles north of Helena at the lincoln road overpass on I-15.
Show up if you like and lets talk and share if you want to. No membership cards or sign up lists. If anyone want to exchange contact info that is that is up to them.

Gardening, chickens, solar well pumping, generators, 4 wheelers, wood stoves, campers and TiPi's.

I am the old guy that will be sitting around making wire horses so if you are in the area or are going to be passing thru stop on by.

Thanks for all the responses from far off places, I mainly posted for people in my general area.
Maybe it would be a good idea for others in other places to try a low key get together. I know there are many naysayers as far as meeting strangers but done properly it is possible and with the coming times a few like minded people in your area would be good to know.

It would be a 25 hour drive plus pee breaks for me. Thanks anyway and enjoy.
3 of us are close enough, but Goshengirl and I are moving. After that, we can maybe do a local gathering :)

We can tag @BioBacon, but he is seldom a visitor.

It would be a 25 hour drive plus pee breaks for me. Thanks anyway and enjoy.

About the same for me, a little over 1500 miles, but we will be thinking of you. 👍

It is spring 2024.....This coming saturday april 4th, I am hosting a little get together and lunch just outside of Helena Montana.
12 noon at the grubstake restaurant and bar. 10 miles north of Helena at the lincoln road overpass on I-15.
Show up if you like and lets talk and share if you want to. No membership cards or sign up lists. If anyone want to exchange contact info that is that is up to them.

Gardening, chickens, solar well pumping, generators, 4 wheelers, wood stoves, campers and TiPi's.

I am the old guy that will be sitting around making wire horses so if you are in the area or are going to be passing thru stop on by.
Saturday is April 6th ?

Latest posts

Back