Sheep and wolves

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wyatt

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I have so learned the truth of this.

1658516491809.png

Sadly for me it is difficult to know who is ungrateful until after you help them. I am by no means gullible, but as an honest ethical person I tend to look for that in others.
For insurance I drive a lot. I frequently let others out in traffic. Particularly if it really doesn't imped me. I get less and less nods and waives as a thanks these days. Kindness not weakness will probably be my undoing.

Sadly for me it is difficult to know who is ungrateful until after you help them. I am by no means gullible, but as an honest ethical person I tend to look for that in others.
For insurance I drive a lot. I frequently let others out in traffic. Particularly if it really doesn't imped me. I get less and less nods and waives as a thanks these days. Kindness not weakness will probably be my undoing.

Aye, there's the rub.

I too see your point.

I believe in putting skin in the game, aka investing in others, for that is the only way to get them to expose their true heart and motives.

I have learned through the years, like any hopefully wise investor, to only invest what I can afford to lose.

You will find that if you "loan" someone something, the honest will repay, and the weasels will stiff you.

This scene in a Bronx Tale says it all. (Warning, 'F' word used)

Latest posts

Back