She's Baaack.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magus

The Shaman of suburbia.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
So I have this furry feline "being" that followed me home from my hermitage at the wood dump by stowing away with her cubs in my septic tank area of the Winnebago. I just call her Ma Wildcat. No idea what mix of species she is, but she's BIG! Her cub "Shredder" shows up every few days and acts like any house cat until she's loaded up with meow chow and table scraps, then she's gone again for a week. Ma is a bit more independent, ever so often she'll show up and hiss at me to let me know she's up under the sink again and not to screw with her, sometimes she has cubs and moves them after a month. well this time be brought me "rent" I woke up, like I occasionally do and popped the hatch to find the haunch of what might be a young deer lying there, maybe a dog? too hard to tell. I went back and laid down when she wandered in and announced herself with her "RAAAH" sound and promptly slid up under the sink. Roscoe the alcoholic raccoon will have quite the surprise tonight when he sneaks in to raid the trash! Muhuhuhaaa!

He survived. lots of fur to play with!
Aww. you want a play by play right? So here I am, drinking my brews and eating a black bean and rice burrito, when he slithers in. he's a huge hunk of fur for a Coon, and he gets into the beer I left out for him. I'm just sitting here waiting. then he f**ks up and goes for the trash can. after he gets it tipped, I hear Ma announce he's waay too close and with a scream that would wake the dead, this orange spotted blur hits "Roscoe" like a truckload of bricks! after some god awful screaming and ruckus, he gets out the way he came in and Ma is somehow convinced I screwed her out of dinner, she looks at me and screams like a demon in heat and goes back to her lair. I hope she likes tuna!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back