SICKENING! More Trump Bias By Filthy Media Estate

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
You have to watch this to beleive it.

I F..F the video but the other 2 minutes are just as bad,one lie after another. But the part honoring Dan Gable is criminal, only showing the last minute of the award .

Last edited:
I hope this is not off topic to talk about Dan Gable. Our family moved to Nebraska about 1968 and I immediately got into wrestling. By the time I got into junior high I was in tournaments in Nebraska and Iowa, and Dan Gable was almost always there. One reason he was always around is one of his cousins was on our wrestling team. Dan Gable was a true gentleman, gracious in everyway. He freely volunteered his time without pay to help run wrestling clinics where I learned so much about the craft. I also learned much about discipline, having absolute drive and determination, and the commitment to excellence from him. His approach to life and the art of wrestling was unique and is a big reason why he was so special at the craft.

Prior to all of this when I was in cub scouts or boy scouts, Dan was also involved in supporting scouting and helped coordinate a scouting event in Iowa where Dick Proenneke did a presentation on his remote Alaskan cabin. I didn't know Dan Gable at the time and didn't learn of his involvement in this until after I became an adult.

Dick Proenneke is why I am in Alaska attempting in my small and feeble way to live the lifestyle Dick represents. A wrestling injury in 11th grade also changed where I went to college and subsequently met my wife of 37 years and counting. Dan Gable had a profound impact on my life and so many others through his passion, compassion, and huge generosity. I literally would not be where I am today if it wasn't for Coach Gable as I called him. He looks small in the above videos that I will ignore as he stands as a literal and figurative giant in my mind.

Back to the OP. Yes the media bites and they are agents of our foreign and internal evil doers. They no longer provide news, but a shaped narrative to create a predetermined outcome. The media and the organizations that control our information flow are enemies of liberty. And if you get me going, I will really tell you how I feel.

Lost in the degenerate media's desire to slam President Trump is the tainting of this great man's recognition he truly deserves. This is a shame. Unfortunately for the media, the ends justify the means. Dan Gable is another unfortunate casualty of this hatred and bias. President Trump didn't slight Coach Gable, the media did when they shaped the news to fit their narrative.

Last edited:
I hope this is not off topic to talk about Dan Gable. Our family moved to Nebraska about 1968 and I immediately got into wrestling. By the time I got into junior high I was in tournaments in Nebraska and Iowa, and Dan Gable was almost always there. One reason he was always around is one of his cousins was on our wrestling team. Dan Gable was a true gentleman, gracious in everyway. He freely volunteered his time without pay to help run wrestling clinics where I learned so much about the craft. I also learned much about discipline, having absolute drive and determination, and the commitment to excellence from him. His approach to life and the art of wrestling was unique and is a big reason why he was so special at the craft.

Prior to all of this when I was in cub scouts or boy scouts, Dan was also involved in supporting scouting and helped coordinate a scouting event in Iowa where Dick Proenneke did a presentation on his remote Alaskan cabin. I didn't know Dan Gable at the time and didn't learn of his involvement in this until after I became an adult.

Dick Proenneke is why I am in Alaska attempting in my small and feeble way to live the lifestyle Dick represents. A wrestling injury in 11th grade also changed where I went to college and subsequently met my wife of 37 years and counting. Dan Gable had a profound impact on my life and so many others through his passion, compassion, and huge generosity. I literally would not be where I am today if it wasn't for Coach Gable as I called him. He looks small in the above videos that I will ignore as he stands as a literal and figurative giant in my mind.

Back to the OP. Yes the media bites and they are agents of our foreign and internal evil doers. They no longer provide news, but a shaped narrative to create a predetermined outcome. The media and the organizations that control our information flow are enemies of liberty. And if you get me going, I will really tell you how I feel.

Lost in the degenerate media's desire to slam President Trump is the tainting of this great man's recognition he truly deserves. This is a shame. Unfortunately for the media, the ends justify the means. Dan Gable is another unfortunate casualty of this hatred and bias. President Trump didn't slight Coach Gable, the media did when they shaped the news to fit their narrative.

Congrats on the 37 yrs marriage and Meekat and I are 43 and counting. 👍
Dan really accomplished a lot and help many in the process.
Agree about lying Media but want get started on it either.🙂

Great story AlaskaJohn. Not off topic to me .
Its a shame they have to mess up everything that is good. They always accenuate the negative.

Congrats on the 37 yrs marriage and Meekat and I are 43 and counting. 👍
Dan really accomplished a lot and help many in the process.
Agree about lying Media but want get started on it either.🙂

Congrats on 43 years! I am a bit slow on the intake, and I just now got the meekat and Mr.Meer connection!

Congrats on 43 years! I am a bit slow on the intake, and I just now got the meekat and Mr.Meer connection!

Yep, that's fine, she has been posting for years and I am new at posting on a forum except, boat, and vehicle forums to fix whats broke lol. So I am a bit slow too. 👍

Yep, that's fine, she has been posting for years and I am new at posting on a forum except, boat, and vehicle forums to fix whats broke lol. So I am a bit slow too. 👍

Heck, you'd be good to have as a neighbor as I tend to break what's not broken. I've got a real good knack for this!

I'm going to start a thread about this sometime this week in the homesteading section!

Heck, you'd be good to have as a neighbor as I tend to break what's not broken. I've got a real good knack for this!

I'm going to start a thread about this sometime this week in the homesteading section!

Our vehicles are kinda old so, as you can figure they keep you doing something to keep them going. Sounds like a good idea on a thread to start, and I will check it out too. Judging by your name, Alaskajohn I assume you are up there with @Caribou where it is real cold in Alaska. Started to move there when we were younger, but not sure I could deal with all that snow now. 🙂

Our vehicles are kinda old so, as you can figure they keep you doing something to keep them going. Sounds like a good idea on a thread to start, and I will check it out too. Judging by your name, Alaskajohn I assume you are up there with @Caribou where it is real cold in Alaska. Started to move there when we were younger, but not sure I could deal with all that snow now. 🙂

Yep, the real "life below zero" and we LOVE it!

Latest posts

Back