Side hustles

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cascadian

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I think many of us are at least considering ways to offset inflation or pay for an extra something. This sounds doable and shouldn't take too much time from other things. What else have you thought about or have seen?

During the pandemic, 2020, I saw several people who had a side hustle of seed starting and plant starts. One woman appeared to be a single mom who did very well with her starts. She seemed to be so very busy with people coming to get starts.

There is a man in my area who started smaller, and started a bunch of heirloom tomatoes. In a couple years he added all kinds of varieties of peppers. People drive a long ways to buy peppers from him. He has a large yard and now has a couple green houses that are of a good size. He is an artist and started doing this to be able to keep doing his art instead of other kinds of work.

Check into @hashbrown 's "Gardening on the Dark side" thread.
I was amazed when he said that he doesn't smoke the stuff, but has a huge growing operation.
I'd bet his checking-account is doing pretty-dang good! :D:thumbs:

Latest posts

Back