Sources for Food Storage

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been to Walnut Creek and also carried their items in my store when I had one years and years ago. There store is really nice and clean. To me, no deals. They have become commercialized. Its just like walking into any other grocery store, although....if you want a delicious ice cream cone they have it!
we also have Frankferd Farms. It is like Azure I assume. They have their own mill and such but they also carry like Wheat Montana and such. Family owned and they do have a delivery service to start your own co-op.

Most of my foods came from Emergency Essentials. Product is said to hold full nutritional value for 20 years if unopened. With that being said, I found that once one opens the cans it's best to repackage into smaller zip lock baggies, and place back into can as time exposed to air, and humidity is not good. I am only one person so it takes quite some time to use up a can of product.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back