Still waiting for Tommy

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phideaux

Old fashioned
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
We have not give up,

Persistance paid off today.

After a week I got an email from him this morning...

Jim,

I see we have changed the forum quite a bit and am having problems getting logged in sometimes. It keeps coming up with an Error code. My computer is kind of old so it may be in my computer I am having problems. I will try to stay in contact as much as possible but don't feel bad if I don't respond on some subjects. I liked our old forum better but I know that we need to progress and I can't imagine the work it took to set the whole program up. I am sure that it will take some debugging and I understand that. Anyway, forgive me for getting back to you so slow but wife is having a lot of problems know adding to the misery of my computer.

Tell all the people I said "hi" and I sure miss our daily blogs. I really enjoy our website and all the leg pulling and information that we all share. I have always been proud of our forum and enjoy it immensely.

Take care and will try to talk to you soon,

Your buddy always,

Tommy Hahn

another email..

Re: RT (No subject)
NN
NA NA <[email protected]>
|
Thu 11/30, 11:50 PM
You

You replied on 12/1/2017 7:38 AM.
Hi Jim,
I am very interested in joining our new forum and will try to find it on my Bing search engine. My computer is a little old but I should be able to find it.

Tommy Hahn

soit knee...
My reply

Re: RT (No subject)
JC
Jim
|
Today, 7:38 AM
NA NA ([email protected])
Tommy,

I'm so glad you got my message.

All the (leg pulling) crew have been scrambling , trying to get to you to get you over here with us.

Just go to

http://www.talkfirearms.com/

Talk Firearms

www.talkfirearms.com
Forum software by XenForo

and sign in

You will see all the guys there, and some new ones , from other forums that got screwed also.

Jim

:smilie flag:

Hallelujah!

Now for Pancho and Savage.

Savage does not appear to be active recently.

Thanks for all the work you did getting people over here, Jim!:green man:

Yep, Pancho Villa is one we need to get to. He lived at the Mexican border in S/W Texas, has to walk his property with a 45 strapped to his hip, deals with border jumpers daily, and has a whole bunch of man eating dogs to protect him. I miss him and am worried about him at the same time.

I sent Tommy the link in a PM the same day I joined...

Oops, I have been working at contacting Tommy after Jim already had. Lol
Probably should've looked here before I went all Secret Agent about it... Hahaha :ROLF:

You guys that are still members on RT , or other forums, keep PMing Pancho and Savage,

I just fired off PMs, this morning..

I'm toast at RT now.

Jim

Will do.

Yep, Pancho Villa is one we need to get to. He lived at the Mexican border in S/W Texas, has to walk his property with a 45 strapped to his hip, deals with border jumpers daily, and has a whole bunch of man eating dogs to protect him. I miss him and am worried about him at the same time.
Pancho's not coming.

Hey S.H.

Thanks for the link to the new firearms website. Looks interesting, but I can't see much of it.There is not enough contrast for my vision. Barely enough on this website and Ruger Talk. I have a hard time keeping up cause I read the posts too slow now.

I would not be able to complete the registration page either. My e-mail quit working cause I never read my e-mails. To slow to read that many. Also would not able to see what is in the boxes at the bottom of the registration page now to complete it.

Guess I need to stay on the old slow sites.

Message sent on RT to savage and poncho. ✅

Pancho's not coming.

Hey S.H.

Thanks for the link to the new firearms website. Looks interesting, but I can't see much of it.There is not enough contrast for my vision. Barely enough on this website and Ruger Talk. I have a hard time keeping up cause I read the posts too slow now.

I would not be able to complete the registration page either. My e-mail quit working cause I never read my e-mails. To slow to read that many. Also would not able to see what is in the boxes at the bottom of the registration page now to complete it.

Guess I need to stay on the old slow sites.
:cry:

Well I guess its just Savage now...his last activity was last Tuesday. Guess maybe the new format ain't working well for him, or something?

Latest posts

Back