Stitches

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terri's post got me interested. Watching youtubes and reviews, removal is straight forward. I assume the adhesive has a self life, I can't find and answer to that...yet.

3M has a similar product: 3M Steri-strip S Surgical Closure

Keeping in mind i have 1% medical knowledge, I think the ZipStich is the better.

With my GHB store in my hot summer vehicle, how long before the adhesive because non-viable?

Last edited:
Terri's post got me interested. Watching youtubes and reviews, removal is straight forward. I assume the adhesive has a self life, I can't find and answer to that...yet.

3M has a similar product: 3M Steri-strip S Surgical Closure

Keeping in mind i have 1% medical knowledge, I think the ZipStich is the better.

With my GHB store in my hot summer vehicle, how long before the adhesive because non-viable?
I wonder what the shelf life is for most adhesives? Heat degrades it, like heat destroys all adhesives over time.

I like those. I've used the glue on myself twice. Well, I got one of my daughters to help with gluing my finger while I was elevating my hand. I almost cut off my fingertip entirely, and the glue did well. I just cleaned it really good, and kept it clean after the gluing. It's hard to fix your right hand when you're right handed. Stitches would be hard to do by yourself. I had my daughter superglue a veneer back on to my front tooth once. We were out in the boonies with no dentist around. It held for 3 weeks.

Those are good, too.
But if it's glueable, I would prefer that over stapling.

Me too! These are only for small wounds. A staple gun would be good for longer cuts. We have one in the barns emergency supplies ever since my husbands horse sliced her leg open.

Latest posts

Back