Stupid Goat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncleJoe

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Chewed a hole through the particle board, poke her head through and couldn't get it back out.

Camera 028.jpg

Chewed a hole through the particle board, poke her head through and couldn't get it back out.

View attachment 435

And this is why we don’t have anymore goats! You never know what kind of trouble they are gunna get into! I goat sit occasionally so that gives me my goat fix and re-reminds me why I don’t have any. The sheep we have are so easy.

The neighbors great big billy goat got his head stuck in the fence close to my place.
I had a heck of a time getting him out.
I would try to push his horns back through the fence and he would push against me.
I finally just cut the fence and got him out.
I tried to let the guy know what happened but we don't speak a common language.
He doesn't have goats now.
He had a barn fire and it killed about 25 of his new kids and several mamas.

These kids are cute, on the other hand the man is a little nutty. But who am I to talk, I loved layig out on the ground with my donk,Rosie at night. Her neck was perfect pillow.

@Meerkat . . . I see nothing nutty about that at all. I let my kids do that too until April or May of last year when they were only a few months old. Then they all got too big and heavy for all of them to be climbing on me at once. I do let a couple still sit in my lap, but only one at a time now. :)

@Meerkat . . . I see nothing nutty about that at all. I let my kids do that too until April or May of last year when they were only a few months old. Then they all got too big and heavy for all of them to be climbing on me at once. I do let a couple still sit in my lap, but only one at a time now. :)

Your right of course. I had a goat too. I loved her. She followed me everywhere when I was a young kid .

Latest posts

Back