T-Shirt

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

303tom

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Wife ordered me a new T-shirt !...............
26167795_281264842402503_7007113317150438209_n.jpg

That’s a good one.

I'm "Old School" who still carries a flip phone, so pics are out of the question until someone with a smartphone come around! However I have a tee-shirt that has a picture of a handgun with the caption..."Piece Be With You" underneath!

We should design a talkfirearms t shirt. Id grab one :)
It's certainly not that hard to do, we have a different one every year for our yearly get-together/shoot called Zombie Hunt.
We usually sell 30+ of 'em.
DSCN7650_c2.JPG
It's helps defray the cost of the endeavor a little but isn't a big money-maker.
IMG_1951.JPG

I've even had 1-off's done and they weren't that expensive:
BannedSuper1.JPG

A t-shirt would be pretty cool free advertising. I'd wear it to the range. Maybe something simple. Long sleeve t (with pocket?), talkfirearms.com on front, image on back, under image something like "We support nationwide constitutional carry". OD, black, dark grey, or desert tan? Maybe just one color at first? I bet that would get a few visitors/members to the site. Upcharge a little for the shirt and donate a small percentage per shirt to firearm rights association of choice? Bet we have a pretty decent artist on here that could draw up something cool. Put me down for 4. I'll give out a couple to friends.

Did anyone design a Talk Firearms shirt yet?
Well, if rednecks can do it, it can't be that hard. Even our yearly Zombie Hunt has a t-shirt. Here's the last 5 years:
IMG_2852.JPG

Backs:
IMG_2856.JPG

The CMG forums refused to have T's because nobody wanted to do the work (hassle) of shipping them.
So some members banded together and got them made.
It worked well until the forum worried somebody might actually make a dollar that wasn't them (the member was doing them at cost).
They shut it down in less than a year.
go crazy.gif

Vertical Scope did the same thing on the green tractor forum. I was going to do the decals but they shut it down.

Oh, I forgot. We also have koozies!:D:
IMG_2858_c.JPG

C'mon guys, this stuff isn't that hard.

I like the original logo that busted CMG a new one:
TFlogo.JPG

(stolen from 'asset 21' :D)

I like the original logo that busted CMG a new one:
View attachment 7083
(stolen from 'asset 21' :D)
Well, the person that designed the pistol cartridge logo (brilliant) could probably make a masterpiece of a t-shirt in short order.
I vote we summon the spirits and try to conjure this mythical creature from it's slumber...
Who's with me?:green man:

Well, the person that designed the pistol cartridge logo (brilliant) could probably make a masterpiece of a t-shirt in short order.
I vote we summon the spirits and try to conjure this mythical creature from it's slumber...
Who's with me?:green man:

I'm in. :good luck:

Latest posts

Back