Taxes

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Going to have our taxes done next week, wonder how people will react this year? Many might have to pay taxes this year or not get anything back. Correct me if I am wrong, the first money last year wasn't that an advance on this years refund?
Sam

Going to have our taxes done next week, wonder how people will react this year? Many might have to pay taxes this year or not get anything back. Correct me if I am wrong, the first money last year wasn't that an advance on this years refund?
Sam

Didn't appear that way on our taxes. Such as they were. Got the usual refund.

Sam

Just finished our taxes and got them filed today. They only want to know if you got the 2 stimulus checks and for what amounts. Those that did not get the full stimulus they were 'owed' will get the missing amount in their return/refund.

Sam
Refund? Why let the government use your money interest free. I try to plan so I owe a little.

How bad is the tax situation this year? Inflation is hitting hard, and small businesses like mine are most vulnerable. I must pay too many taxes, and the money I am left with is not enough to maintain good service.
Does the term "grab your ankles" ring a bell? :confused:
Everybody was cheering when they were sending everyone 'stimulus checks', I was gritting my teeth and saying: "it's just a loan that you will have to pay back with interest:mad:".
I got hissed at.:confused:
The IRS forces being doubled any clue forya' yet?
53422-a3502a31cbb235d8c1b4550973044605.data

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back