THAT'S a BIG hog!!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

Ancient AH Pilot, Retired CWO W4.
Neighbor
411 pounders don't come around every day!! That's a big pig!!

https://www.foxnews.com/science/feral-hog-texas-golf-course

70297602_10214886017328975_4246204359035060224_n.jpg

It sure is a big pig!:huh::I agree:

This is a monster pig. These are the kind you DO NOT want to meet with anything less than a .357 magnum or .44 magnum. A hog this size fears nothing, and will charge you, not run from you. They are also dog killers...you need very well trained hog dogs if they run up on something this size.

This is a monster pig. These are the kind you DO NOT want to meet with anything less than a .357 magnum or .44 magnum. A hog this size fears nothing, and will charge you, not run from you. They are also dog killers...you need very well trained hog dogs if they run up on something this size.

I can imagine! I'd hate to walk up on one of them in the woods for sure.:ghostly:

Done a LOT of hog hunting and believe me you DO NOT want to run up on one that weighs more than 400 lbs without having some serious firepower at hand. The big ones don't run from you...they charge you RIGHT NOW and you better damn well be ready....they aren't playing, they will kill you. Big hogs are afraid of NOTHING.

Latest posts

Back