The Cat that is like a dog

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a cat that thinks she is a dog. She comes when called and she looks out the window when the dogs bark at something. She is a very expensive animal and I guard her when she is outside.
I spent a fortune on vet bills for her. The vet told me I need to know when to cut my losses but he keeps taking my money. I could have a couple of beef cows for what she costs.

Cat Pusic is actually a famous adorable and lovable cat and not at all ferocious

Cat pusic wants attention:

Cat doesn't want to go outside... from the owners remarks:
"Pusic the cat seeing that his owner carries a leash for him, immediately depicts himself as a victim and does not want to go for a walk. He meows and does not want to go with his paws. The cat lies on the floor, he is dragged and he rolls on the floor. Why does not he want to go? Most likely because he remembers visiting a veterinary clinic. The cat survived 3 anesthesia and 2 operations, as well as numerous treatments in his childhood. But finding himself outside, he understands that the veterinarian will not be and calmly behaves and studies the environment. "

Latest posts

Back