The Death Of The Boy Scouts

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the UK Boy scouts now accept girls and do a lot of woke stuff that has nothing to do with scouting.
I was a boy scout back in the early 60s but I wouldnt bother joining now.

I was in scouts for a few years, it was a good experiences overall. Learned more from my dad and uncle than I did in a blue or tan shirt, but still had fun. From what I hear modern day gender-neutral scouttes is more of a joke than the ATF. Seems like everything child related now has just become one more method of indoctrination.
Nothing has changed. Teaching, merit badges, all the same as before. No indoctrination.

Nothing has changed. Teaching, merit badges, all the same as before. No indoctrination.

I am sure that is true wherever you live. But close to where I live they don't go camping, they don't allow knives, they don't allow rimfire or BB guns, they don't build anything and they don't talk about pride in America or self-respect. They do wave rainbow flags during parades and "camp" in each others back yards though.

I am sure that is true wherever you live. But close to where I live they don't go camping, they don't allow knives, they don't allow rimfire or BB guns, they don't build anything and they don't talk about pride in America or self-respect. They do wave rainbow flags during parades and "camp" in each others back yards though.
WE have boy scout camp near us, we also have shotgun, pistol and rifle ranges there, on 400 acres of woods and the teach camping ,hiking and backpacking!!! WE also live in country!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back