The Decline & Fall of Western Civilization

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My take on the oil reserves is that the dirty globalist swine wanna save as much of 'em for themselves as possible, so that once the biological warfare and vaxxer genocide is done, they'll be able to drive their Lambos & Ferraris, lifted disco trucks, '60s & '70s era muscle cars, friggin' megayachts, etc, for centuries to come... 😒

I think the US should keep as much in the ground as possible for the military . You need fuel to fight any war. If the US is ever attacked, and has no fuel we are really screwed. So I would use up everyone else's oil first before using the oil in Alaska .

I think the US should keep as much in the ground as possible for the military . You need fuel to fight any war. If the US is ever attacked, and has no fuel we are really screwed. So I would use up everyone else's oil first before using the oil in Alaska .
Absolutely agree.
Speaking of "in the ground", how about we start by refilling something called "The Strategic Petroleum Reserve" that some idiot used as a piggy-bank and drained half of it, trying to lower the sky-high gas prices that he caused?
Do you think that would be a good place to start?
See if you can spot where 'stupid' happened below:
chart.png

.... Again, 'self-inflicted' :mad:.

Last edited:
Back