The night they drove ol' Dixie down

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right? While good enough, this other one is better. I agree on both of those songs, You Belong To Me and Suspicion. Surely I must have heard Elvis sing it but I like the Terry version better too.
I was listening to Harrison last night and thought he carried more of the Beatles "sound" than the other Beatles, in his own albums. Reading comments on YouTube, others think the same.

I actually saw The King and I on live stage at Wolftrap in Virginia as a teenager. I like musicals! Not familiar with new stuff. This was a real treat.

We totally enjoyed a live performance of " The Sound Of Music" at The Fox Theatre in Atlanta starring Marie Osmond. I was amazed how beautiful her voiv=ce was live.Took 4 of the grandaughters to see it.it was semi formal so they liked dresseing up too. I've seen a few live performances ,We enjoyed Mitzy Ganor too at The Civic Center,that was formal.Wore an evening gown for first time.

Right? While good enough, this other one is better. I agree on both of those songs, You Belong To Me and Suspicion. Surely I must have heard Elvis sing it but I like the Terry version better too.
I was listening to Harrison last night and thought he carried more of the Beatles "sound" than the other Beatles, in his own albums. Reading comments on YouTube, others think the same.

I agree and wasn't it Harison who sang ' While My Guitar Gently Weeps' one of my favorite Beatles song?Sad song Bangledesh and its poverty and culture.
I us to cry for them now I cry for us,lol.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back