The Self Reliant Road Show

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Self Reliant Road Show will start season 2 after a wedding in early September. Season 2 starts in New England somewhere and goes down the East coast. Anyone need help on their homestead in the east? Contact them and see if you can get on their list. They have done some amazing things to help people. @Meerkat? I know you live in Florida, and I don't know if they will get that far south in season 2, but they may be able to. Could they help with solar?

Anyone else?

The Self Reliant Road Show will start season 2 after a wedding in early September. Season 2 starts in New England somewhere and goes down the East coast. Anyone need help on their homestead in the east? Contact them and see if you can get on their list. They have done some amazing things to help people. @Meerkat? I know you live in Florida, and I don't know if they will get that far south in season 2, but they may be able to. Could they help with solar?

Anyone else?

Don't know Weedy if they could or would or not, may have to check and see. :Thankyou::thumbs:

Are any of you aware of The Self Reliant Road Show? It just finished season 1. They will be off again in the fall, after a wedding.

They have good taste in travel vehicals,lol. Love them skoolies.

Don't know Weedy if they could or would or not, may have to check and see. :Thankyou::thumbs:
I haven't watched all of their videos, but I did see a few that were pretty amazing.

I had been considering posting about the Self Reliant Road Show months ago, but for some reason I did not. Now that Season One is over, there is credibility and anyone who needs advice or help can see the possibilities.

It seems that the most important thing is community. I have thought that myself for many years. Building community is important and will be very important in a SHTF situation.

I haven't watched all of their videos, but I did see a few that were pretty amazing.

I had been considering posting about the Self Reliant Road Show months ago, but for some reason I did not. Now that Season One is over, there is credibility and anyone who needs advice or help can see the possibilities.

It seems that the most important thing is community. I have thought that myself for many years. Building community is important and will be very important in a SHTF situation.

I totally agree about the community thing in a shtf event. Best keep your eyes on each other since we all know where your at and who you are,lol. I'd be just as suspicious of my neighbor as anyone else, so keep em close. :green man:

Back