There Were Giants In Those Days....

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
some more photos of giant fossil human foot prints.
anyone ever see the photos of the giant skeleton found buried on catalina island of CA? i think that was at least a 12 footer. fascinating stuff. if i can find it again ill post it. these buggers were real and they werent mankinds friends. i think we were their snacks.

1674509645012.png

1674509668078.png

Last edited:
anyone ever see the photos of the giant skeleton found buried on catalina island of CA? i think that was at least a 12 footer. fascinating stuff. if i can find it again ill post it. these buggers were real and they werent mankinds fiends. i think we were their snacks.

1674510071725.png

1674510118476.png

Nephilim? 🤔

502017210_univ_lsr_xl.jpg

IIRC they were all drowned in the 'Great Flood of Noah's Day' (and their demon 'Fathers' ditched thier Trophy Wives and went back up to the Spirit realm..) but Maybe some 'caught a ride' on a log or some flotsam, and made it all the way down there... Only to perish from invariable dehydration / starvation? 🤔

How's That for a 'conspiracy theory'? :p Regardless, as Spock would quip.... 'Fascinating'...

jd

yeah--nephilim. some survived. in gen 6 story talking aobut the wiskedness of the fallen who invaed earth and mated with human women and corrupted humans --it says there were giants in those days ( before flood) and afterwards.

we got goliath and his brothers showing up later, we got records of when moses led hrbrews into the land he sent spies out and they reported the sons of anakim---giatns-

their remains and stories are on every continent. ive read many years ago several native american tales of their pasts once arriving here from the north they had to fight the giants who were brutal and would eat humans. the tales all ended with they were fought back and forced to go back into some large under ground cave system. to come out at the end of the age once again.

some very very old stories said once you got them down you must cut off their head as they have some kind of fast healing system.
david brought goliath down with the stone to the jaw but then once down didnt stab him thru the heart or anything but cut off his head.

ever heard of the khandahar giats our troops found when over there?
some trooops went out on manuevers and never came back. after some time some more were sent out to retrace their path and found some remains in a large cave. huge giant came out and attacked them, some died. but someone one was captured, tranquilized and caught in some net and taken who knows where.
thing is-there is more than one story from different locations about being attacked by and finally capturing a giant. i think they had to kill the 2nd.
3 different mil whistleblowers came forward, talking while covered up and voice distorted,

fascinating stories.

guess we will find out. but there is plenty of evidence they were reral and lived on earth for a long time. lots of skelatons, drawings, legends, skulls, helmets, sields , swords and spears even, not to mention the footprints

just remember to cut the head off cause they could be playing possum. :p

anyone ever see the photos of the giant skeleton found buried on catalina island of CA? i think that was at least a 12 footer. fascinating stuff. if i can find it again ill post it. these buggers were real and they werent mankinds fiends. i think we were their snacks.

View attachment 103099

View attachment 103100
The book of Enoch...

https://readingacts.com/2016/05/31/the-fallen-angels-1-enoch-6-8/
Has a lot to say about about that time period. If you find the giants curious the book of Enoch is worth reading. :thumbs:

Ben

cool stuff isnt it?> ill try to get a copy of the photo of some ranchers in 1890s in AZ who shot and killed a pterodactyl then stretched it out with some other guys and had photos taken and put in newspaper. and there are others too. really fascinating stuff. theres others from late 1800s, early 1900s of guys holding a huge skull over their heads they found ---it was massive

things like this just remind me mankinds history is a whole lot more interesting than weve been p allowed to know about.

ill keep digging for some mroe pics--HA i made a pun!

cool stuff isnt it?> ill try to get a copy of the photo of some ranchers in 1890s in AZ who shot and killed a pterodactyl then stretched it out with some other guys and had photos taken and put in newspaper. and there are others too. really fascinating stuff. theres others from late 1800s, early 1900s of guys holding a huge skull over their heads they found ---it was massive

things like this just remind me mankinds history is a whole lot more interesting than weve been p allowed to know about.

ill keep digging for some mroe pics--HA i made a pun!
♥️ Digging 😃! That is interesting stuff, it's a shame you have to "dig" for it. It's more of a shame that a good part of history is being held away from young people these days!!

found it
remember all the stories of great birds, thunderbirds, etc----here is one photo of incident some rancehrs got one. there are other incidents and pics. ill see if i can get some more.

April 26,1890 the Tombstone Epitaph published an incredible article of six gunslingers shooting the Tombstone Thunderbird right out of the sky.

1674615983024.png

found it
remember all the stories of great birds, thunderbirds, etc----here is one photo of incident some rancehrs got one. there are other incidents and pics. ill see if i can get some more.

April 26,1890 the Tombstone Epitaph published an incredible article of six gunslingers shooting the Tombstone Thunderbird right out of the sky.

View attachment 103136
Hmmm ..

https://www.curiousarchive.com/the-tombstone-thunderbird-photograph-and-the-mandela-effect/
????

Ben

ive found when interesting things pop up in public the smithsonian swoops in and then you get conspiracy theory labels. life is never dull and our past is even more never dull.
Yes. I have seen things with my own eyes, touched with my own hands, that scientists cannot/refuse to/ignore to, explain.
Once you realize that they are not 'all-knowing', you get used to it.
The rampant 'photoshopping' being done today, does not help matters either. :mad:
Don't watch these, whatever you do:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Unexplained_Files
...Especially this one:
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt3945564/
There are no such things as giants:
2000x1125.webp

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back