There Were Giants In Those Days....

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one more and ill shut up

a very interesting thing, a black and white cliup from 1938 japan military parade. local giant strutting his stuff. now, there are some this say it is a fake made in 2017, some say it is authentic and existed long before 2017. when snopes and reddit say its a fake, then im going in the other direction. there are giant burial mounds found in japan.

about 100 yrs ago when i was a sweet young thing studying archeology in college i loved exploring old newspaper articles and photos on microfiche. i think thats how its spelled---but load some reels and go page by page to read old newspapers. can learn alot of interesting things that way.
many many records of people more or less stumbling on caves, buriel sites, skeletons, skills, scrolls, jars, mummies sitting on a throne, hieroglyphics but then the govt is called in and things just sort of disappear.

lots of interesting things discovered in late 1800s

ive been lucky enough to travel alot of the world and visit many ancient sites., ruins and artifacts. there is no doubt in my mind that tptb work real hard to keep their narrative alive and mock or dispel facts that dont fit their story.. which is--nothing to see here--move along--move along.

i learned long time back when im digging for info on something to never ever trust the first 5-10 responses that come up in a search. lol

about 100 yrs ago when i was a sweet young thing studying archeology in college i loved exploring old newspaper articles and photos on microfiche. i think thats how its spelled---but load some reels and go page by page to read old newspapers. can learn alot of interesting things that way.
many many records of people more or less stumbling on caves, buriel sites, skeletons, skills, scrolls, jars, mummies sitting on a throne, hieroglyphics but then the govt is called in and things just sort of disappear.

lots of interesting things discovered in late 1800s

ive been lucky enough to travel alot of the world and visit many ancient sites., ruins and artifacts. there is no doubt in my mind that tptb work real hard to keep their narrative alive and mock or dispel facts that dont fit their story.. which is--nothing to see here--move along--move along.

i learned long time back when im digging for info on something to never ever trust the first 5-10 responses that come up in a search. lol
WOW!! How awesome jazzy!! ♥️♥️

a cliff in nepal had some tremor and part of it fell off.
then a face appeared. stunning
its assumed to be a carving from thousands of years ago that ended up under a mountain. look at the detail in the face, can see wrinkles, puffiness under eyes. the link has short video from drones. stunning.

1674708925903.png

https://helenastales.weebly.com/blo...tain-near-the-village-of-sardi-khola-in-nepal

Latest posts

Back