This weeks preps check-in

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody got a good idea on where to buy good heirloom seeds! Prefer a box store if possible, that way I can get what I want.
Based on the responses maybe the question should be the seed company recommendations

I was actually able to plant some okra and squash seeds. Some of the seeds sprout and are dying and I'm thinking it's too much nitrogen. I put more chicken poop on garden than usual because I couldn't walk to the compost pile . It was too far from house. Thinking of trying to add ashes and dig a large hole and adding potting soil to neutralize the nitrogen.

G'day everyone haven't exactly had an opportunity to do anything as were only 2 weeks away from winter here in South Australia but did get a chance to put up my amateur long wire antenna in the front yard albeit it took a little bit of ingenuity and creativity in keeping the wires clear of my toyota rav 4 which is parked on the lawn as well

Now I've got tx and rx capabilities so if things do go belly up I'm able to keep in the loop plus my hf transceiver also has battery backup in event of a power outage

Latest posts

Back