Thought for the day

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are a Red State, and the big cities don't dominate the political landscape the way they do in other states.

I moved here after I graduated from College, and never regretted it. It was a good move for me.
I assume you don't live in the sewers, KC and St. Louis. I live north of Joplin. Even our local grocery store sells ammo.

I assume you don't live in the sewers, KC and St. Louis. I live north of Joplin. Even our local grocery store sells ammo.

True, but I am still in St Louis county. Far enough from the city that I don't have to deal with the city problems, but close enough to take advantage of the benefits when we so choose.

North of Joplin is a nice area. I used to spend a lot of time in the Springfield area when I was a road warrior.

majority.jpg

True, but I am still in St Louis county. Far enough from the city that I don't have to deal with the city problems, but close enough to take advantage of the benefits when we so choose.

North of Joplin is a nice area. I used to spend a lot of time in the Springfield area when I was a road warrior.
Violent crime is rare here.

Latest posts

Back