Time "NEARS".......You "Must Choose a SIDE".

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourdough

"Eleutheromaniac"
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
In a cabin, on a mountain, in "Wilderness" Alaska.

My dear-dear-dear friends of over fifty years are not going to like that series. Everything I send them they say is a (BS) "conspiracy", and they can't believe I have fallen for every possible conspiracy that comes up.

If anyone can watch/read that and think those people aren't nuts, there is no hope.

Those in the article sound insane to me.

I don't know what to say about the narrative believers,
I no longer try to get peoples attention,

What gives you that impression?

The 40,000 National Guard troops, and Blackhawks, and Tanks on stand-by.

What gives you that impression?

Barbed wire and fences?

Keeping offenders in solitary?

The kangaroo court committee investigating?

Contriving "The Big Lie" ?

Ben

Let's not forget, it was an insurrection, yet no insurrection charges filed..

We live in tyranny and the fascist oligarchy is quickly taking control. A lot of people are oblivious to this as most Americans now are too busy with their selfish whoring, lining of their pockets, or on the government dole.

But don’t get me started...

I still don’t fully trust Tucker, but he is one of the last that appears to be interested in the truth. You know they are coming for him.

But don’t get me started...

I still don’t fully trust Tucker, but he is one of the last that appears to be interested in the truth. You know they are coming for him.
Just ask Lou Dobbs (oh wait, we can't find him anywhere :rolleyes:) who spoke out about the election fraud.

You do not anger The Fourth Reich!:waiting:

We live in tyranny and the fascist oligarchy is quickly taking control. A lot of people are oblivious to this as most Americans now are too busy with their selfish whoring, lining of their pockets, or on the government dole.
I wonder if they are making these yet... you know they have to be coming :(:
Ration-stamps-from-WW2-See-War-Ration-Book-4-plus-coffee-stamps-sugar-coupons-more-from-the-40s.jpg

_How_to_Shop_With_Ration_Book_Two__-_OAC_-_bk0007t0n59-1.jpg

Ration-Coupons.jpg

That will put an end to inflation and shortages for sure!!! :thumbs:

Last edited:
I wonder if they are making these yet... you know they have to be coming ...
That will put an end to inflation and shortages for sure!!!

..You forgot 'Fixing Climate Change'.. Absolutely Fabulous' Actress Calls for Climate Change Rationing :rolleyes:

My 'Editorial comment' on that Horse 💩 was this:

..Lumley said..."..at some stage I think we might have to go back to some kind of system of rationing, where you’re given a certain number of points and it’s up to you how to spend them,..."

Riiiight..

image-asset.jpeg

Sure..You and yer ilk First, Loonley... Ptui

jd

I wonder if they are making these yet... you know they have to be coming :(:
Ration-stamps-from-WW2-See-War-Ration-Book-4-plus-coffee-stamps-sugar-coupons-more-from-the-40s.jpg

_How_to_Shop_With_Ration_Book_Two__-_OAC_-_bk0007t0n59-1.jpg

Ration-Coupons.jpg

That will put an end to inflation and shortages for sure!!! :thumbs:

So....you prefer we lost WWII?? Or do we forget WHY ration books existed? I thought I was about as cynical as they come when it comes to 'patriotism' but dang....if your post means what I think it does....I'm an amateur.

So....you prefer we lost WWII?? Or do we forget WHY ration books existed? I thought I was about as cynical as they come when it comes to 'patriotism' but dang....if your post means what I think it does....I'm an amateur.
No, you misunderstand. My dad was in WWII. I am amazed what we were able to accomplish and thankful every day. Those books were an essential part of it. Citizens came together instead of being divided, like today.
The current administration has pulled out everything it legally can to control us except something like those.
Another false panic and I wouldn't be surprised if they did. :mad:

No, you misunderstand. My dad was in WWII. I am amazed what we were able to accomplish and thankful every day. Those books were an essential part of it. Citizens came together instead of being divided, like today.
The current administration has pulled out everything it legally can to control us except something like those.
Another false panic and I wouldn't be surprised if they did. :mad:

How do you know they won't be essential the next time?

Rations books didn't exist because everyone came together. If everyone came together they wouldn't be needed. They where needed because not everyone was on the same side, and some people had to be forced to get with the program.

The point of things like that isn't that they are fine because you support them, it's that your country is demanding a sacrifice and you do your part because its the price you pay for being a citizen.

How do you know they won't be essential the next time?

Rations books didn't exist because everyone came together. If everyone came together they wouldn't be needed. They where needed because not everyone was on the same side, and some people had to be forced to get with the program.

The point of things like that isn't that they are fine because you support them, it's that your country is demanding a sacrifice and you do your part because its the price you pay for being a citizen.
I don't see much difference between ration cards and purchase limits beside the the former being nationally implemented across all stores and the latter being locally implemented at the store per purchase.

Ben

True. It's more of an annoyance and you have to have patience to go to multiple stores.
My grandma had ration coupons when she lived down the road from where I live now. The only thing that bothered her was not enough sugar. She would trade her meat rations and butter rations for sugar rations with the townies. There still is enough meat and butter around here.

when the main stream media caused the toilet paper freak out, the very well stocked store in our closest village limited tp sales to locals, because city folk were coming to buy up the tp, and apparently people in the city were selling TP on kijiji for 5 x what it normally cost.

HELP........The first of the three part series was released today. "Patriot Purge" Fox Nation/Tucker Carlson. How can I watch it on the computer.....???

Last edited:
I watched the first segment of the three. I was very disappointed. It was a mess. The film footage was interesting, but it was a confusing mess. If someone did not have the prior knowledge of what their goal is, they would be clueless from the the first segment.

Latest posts

Back