To me from me

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clipper

Dirty White Boy
Neighbor
Yesterday I turned 68. :green man:

I decided that I want to cover up two ugly homemade tattoos on my arm so I made it my Birthday present. One was two words and the other a crummy looking dagger. To cover them would take something L shaped so I thought of a coffee mug over turned to cover the words and the spill to cover the dagger.

The artist used his discretion and came up with this. Better than I thought it would be. :lil guy:

Happy Birthday Clipper! Looks great!
I had a Tattoo done on my 51 Birthday..that I have been wanting since my early 20's.

ps..Here is some pictures. Tat is about 4hrs old and you can see bruising in the blurred pic.
20160702_201617 (2).jpg
20160702_201622 (3).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is nice. Congrats on yours. I chose something unusual because there's probably isn't one like it. I wanted a small cup and the spill will cover both tattoos but the artist thought it'd be better this way. nevertheless, he covered the old tats very well and I'm satisfied.

This is what I had in mind:

That is nice. Congrats on yours. I chose something unusual because there's probably isn't one like it. I wanted a small cup and the spill will cover both tattoos but the artist thought it'd be better this way. nevertheless, he covered the old tats very well and I'm satisfied.

This is what I had in mind:

All 4 of my tats are unique custom ones,who wants 1 out of a book that other people may have?

• Enjoy a smooth, never-bitter taste with subtle notes of cherry and chocolate.

I have the deathwishcoffee BMed. You know I gotta try it. Thanks. :coffee:

BMed = BookMarked.

Thanks for answering question :D

In the medical field that I am in..BMed means something different,,LOL

LOL and I was familiar with that. I feel stupid.

Actually it's common not to recall "BM". Most common is poop or saying "when was your last bowel movement"...accidents sometimes are called "code brown" by staff,,lol

Latest posts

Back