• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Homesteading & Country Living and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'Training' 92FS-Style Blank Pistol

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoJer

All In.
Neighbor
Debated about whether to even Post this, but.. We just really have no need for it, anymore.. (Kids all grown / all Great shots with the 'real things' :cool: Thus:

FS: 'Ekol' 92FS-style 'Training' Pistol / Mags and 9mm Blanks...

Ekol-92-FS-Compact-Kit.jpg
Ekol-92-FS-Compact-Locked.jpg

What's 'Included':
- Pistol, 2x Mags, and 45 rds of 'PAK' Blanks, as-shown. These things are LOUD (hearing-protection recommended) and produce a Nice flame / even some Recoil..
- Carry-case (not shown, gotta find it :)
- Manual, etc. Nice and 'Compact':

Ekol-92-FS-Compact-Pak.jpg

'What's the Point'? Well.. Here's what these can (and Can't) 'Do':

They Can't:
- Fire (or be 'Made to fire') Actual ammunition of Any-kind or Cal.. They have Multiply-redundant 'safety features' - from barrel 'necking' to titanium-fin 'barrel plugs' to Mags sized-down to Only accept these 'PAK's, etc, etc - to ensure that they Cannot Ever become a "Firearm"...

..And, they succeed at that, to the Extent that the ATF does Not even 'classify' these as Firearms - they consider these 'Movie Props' (something Alec Baldwin coulda - and Shoulda - used, eh? :rolleyes: so, they need No 'paperwork' or FFLs or registrations of Any kind. (at least not Federally - State Laws may vary, so check Yours.. ) Even shipped Direct from the US-distro in GA, to Zommiefornia - one of the Most onerous States there are, when it comes to Shipping, there - No Problemo. 👍

They Can:
- Be a Great 'SafER' Training Tool, for either the really Young or the really 'gun-shy', as they Cannot possibly 'shoot anyone', if / when 'handling mistakes' are made.

- Safely Teach: Overall Pistol Handling / Trigger / Pointing Discipline / Loading/Unloading Mags / Racking/Locking the Slide / Decocking / Holstering/De-holstering (including 'speed training', etc) Importance of donning PPE (ears + eyes) and just Generally helping newbies to 'Get Comfortable' handling / firing Firearms, as..

...They're about as 'Realistic as it Gets' - Weight / Feel / Action / Loading / Firing / Recoil, etc - short of using the 'Real deal'. MUCH better than trying to imbibe all that with folks using a 'BB-gun'.. :rolleyes:

- Help those really 'fresh' (Think: Neighborhood 'MAGs' / Relatives, new to Firearms / those Especially 'gun-shy' / timid, etc) build Confidence, Speed (draw / pointing, etc) Handling-discipline, etc, Much Quicker / Safer, and more Confidently - with Much Less 'risk' then going thru all that, with Actual, Live Ammo.

- Be used to scare off Pest-animals, without having to Actually shoot them - which could be helpful in Areas where, ie: 'Discharge of Firearms Not Allowed within City Limits', etc.. Yah, Might 'get the Cops called', but.. Can't charge you with That, anyway..

- These can Also likely get ya Arrested, and/or Shot.. That is, IF yer a Dumbass(tm) and Ever 'brandish' these in Public, and/or say, Try and 'hold up a 7-11' or Bank or some other fool's errand - Yah, Cops will Definitely 'take you down' if yer messing about with it - they're That Realistic. I mean, I seriously Doubt anyone 'here' would do such, but.. Nonetheless, you have been Warned. 🤓

Thinking to ask $100. for All-shown, including Shipping within the 'CONUS'.. Few additional boxes of 50 rds of 'Blanks' are avail., separately, if ya want: $20. each Box of 50 rds. Pistol only has about 30 rds thru it, and had been kept Clean / Lubed, etc, in it's case, since. Again, while this Was a Great helper when I was training my Kids / Wife (initially) way-back, it's just truly not needed anymore (and - 'Kitchen is Closed' - ain't No More Kids comin out of that-there Oven! :p so..

Thoughts? 🤔
jd

Is the barrel steel? I might could have it lined to shoot 6MM pellets.

For Your Work?? Hell to the Yes, Mr Frodo!! 😍 Though, I'd feel like it was a 'lopsided trade' (meaning: IMO, the Value of what You do, against This, would seem to Me to kinda 'short-sheet ya' - I mean, it's hard to put a price on True 'Old World' Craftsmanship :cool: but.. Let me look thru my Blades - maybe there's something in the 'sheath-realm' that might be more 'parate'? 🤔 Or maybe a 'crossbow-bolt quiver' or something 'simple', yet practical?

That said, the 'Purse' is cool also.. :cool: All stuff we can discuss. Shoot me a PM, and we can chat it up. 👍

jd

Sometimes, when things 'go sideways' on a project / endeavor, they Can end up "better" than if they hadn't... 🤔 ie: I just could Not find the bloody 'carry case' for this for Frodo (ya know.. "Moving fun" and all :rolleyes: ..) so.. Instead, he gets:

FrodoPak.jpg

...a nice 'Free Upgrade' to a Steel (US-made, even!) case from an old Air-tool I had, and foamed-out inserts, vs the lil 'OEM' chinsey-plastic case...👍 Also shipping it with +35 rds more than the 'ad' stated, because, well.. It's Mr. Frodo. :cool:

Pretty sure he Won't 'send it back'.. :)

jd

It goes pop and scares the cat
Thought about sellling it but decided to hang on to it.
Thanks for the trade Sojer
I hope my humble leather work is what you were looking for

Attachments

• AF57D5A6-97C5-4F6B-9431-2AE661F52FD1.jpeg
    AF57D5A6-97C5-4F6B-9431-2AE661F52FD1.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back