Transitions by Machinist

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimm

Morbidly Inclined
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Attached is a PDF file of Machinist's story Transitions.

For those not familiar with who Machinist is he was a member at Prepared Society who loved posting the stories he wrote. We all loved to read them. Sadly he passed away and all we have left are his stories. Let's keep his memory alive and share them with the world!

Attachments

• Transitions by Machinist.pdf
    852.3 KB · Views: 0
Grimm, thank you so much for sharing his stories with us. This one is 257 pages long.

What I wonder is if his daughter has the rights to get his stories published and bound into books. The Tattered Cover, a Denver book store, prints out and binds books that are hard to or impossible to find. Of course there is a fee for doing that.

Grimm, thank you so much for sharing his stories with us. This one is 257 pages long.

What I wonder is if his daughter has the rights to get his stories published and bound into books. The Tattered Cover, a Denver book store, prints out and binds books that are hard to or impossible to find. Of course there is a fee for doing that.
I am formatting the last story of his called Told Ya So. I hope to have it done soon.

I think over at PS we tried getting his daughter to publish.

Latest posts

Back