Tree house tonight

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swing

Porch Lover
Staff member
Admin
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I went out for a ride tonight and checked on a tree house that has been built over summer. I love it. And tonight I checjed on it and saw this. It is wired for electricity.

20201206_201926.jpg
20201206_201938.jpg

I went out for a ride tonight and checked on a tree house that has been built over summer. I love it. And tonight I checjed on it and saw this. It is wired for electricity.

View attachment 54583View attachment 54584
Thanks @Angie

I have a 12 year old g-daughter that has shown an interest in tree houses, a pair of trees waiting on The Ridge and an interest in getting the girls to fall in love with the woods.

Those images may help me make our own tree house/ stand happen. (The deer rut near that tree)

Ben

Thanks @Angie

I have a 12 year old g-daughter that has shown an interest in tree houses, a pair of trees waiting on The Ridge and an interest in getting the girls to fall in love with the woods.

Those images may help me make our own tree house/ stand happen. (The deer rut near that tree)

Ben
So, if you build it like the one in the picture, you can hunt deer from a comfy chair, with the heat on and a pot of coffee brewing. I like it...

So, if you build it like the one in the picture, you can hunt deer from a comfy chair, with the heat on and a pot of coffee brewing. I like it...
LOL! I like it too! Sonne Farms had a video this weekend with Cole being in a tree stand. Theirs is insulated with spray foam, has a propane heater, and of course windows on all four sides.

Latest posts

Back