Trump says either GOD wins or I die.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buster

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I just really wonder if what's going on is merely who gets the power to do things their way and profit the most by being in the power seat. We are told only what they want us to know in order to get us on their band wagon. Do we really have truthful idea of what has or is really happening on foreign soil? It seems to me the real initiative in some countries is to totally destroy it rather than just take out its leadership.

https://lovetruthsite.wordpress.com...in-or-i-will-die/comment-page-1/#comment-3390

It is extremely difficult to discover what is really happening!

The mainline news media seems to want to control opinions, rather than inform people,
and some alternative news sources present half-baked nonsense and paranoid rants.

I do know from talking to people in other countries that they sometimes get inaccurate information about our nation
and that we get inaccurate info about theirs.

We don't even know a lot of what is happening on our own soil.

One of the biggest items up for a vote is Net Neutrality. People are not even being told what this is all about. Can anyone say internet censoring? The internet is the last form of free communication and business opportunity for the masses and it has to go. LOL All in the name of yet more protection of the people. What a joke that is. Anytime we are told it is for our own safety we should know it means just the opposite.
From what I have read people in other countries think Americans are so brainwashed stupid it's pitiful. I don't know if they are right or wrong because they might be able to see what I am not allowed to see.

During my careern in the Corps I was in Nam, Okinawa, Korea, Philippines Australia, Thailand, Italy United Kingdomn, Republicmof Ireland, Belgium, Finland, France, Spain Israel, Greece, and Panama. I stil.hear from fellow retired military in those nations. They tend to think the US has gone nuts over the past decade including the indiscernible policies of the Trump administration. They say that under Obama much repect was squandered but that Trump has onlyx exacerbated that fact by his in inconsistencies, changes of mind, and flippant mouth. I trust them.

Last edited by a moderator:
To my notion it's getting you don't know or who to believe anymore. There is so much corruption in our government on both sides and I keep hearing the Dems tell the same old story over and over. I'm all for sending in $100.00 (which I would have to borrow) and buy some duct tape and tape Pelosi's and Schummers mouths shut. Now it's hard to have any confidence in the FBI, CIA (which was always dirty) NSA, and other governmental institutions that are supposed to be protecting us. They all talk about covert operations in other countries but I think they have plenty of them here in the good ole USA!

Tommy

There is no question in my mind about who to believe. The answer is none of them. When you see your first obligation as a legislator to be getting re-elected it means you have set your duty aside for personal gain. Why should we believe any of them?

As for Trump I have a simple test.

If you call everyone who reports something you do not like a liar, then you are either incapable of defending your actions or a liar.
If you find good in Putin, you are either a fool or looking for a benefit.
If you drain the swamp by appointing the very billionaires who built the swamp with their money, you are a swamp dweller.
If the best you can do to explain yourself is a tweet, you are not intelligent enough to be president.
If the majority of world leaders do not respect you, you are not worthy of respect.
If you deny science, then you are delusional.
If you believe in trickle down economics, you have failed to observe that it has never worked to build an economy.
If you think coal is the path to a great energy policy you are thinking in the 19th century.
If you abandon environmental protection, then you are an enemy of the earth and its people.
If your favorite foods come from McDonalds, then you are ignorant of good health.
If you are ignorant of good health, then you do not care about good health care for all people.
If you call for you supporters to attack a protester, you are a leader of goons.
If you can deport people who came to this fine country as innocent children, you have no soul or conscience.
If you need to have a hairdresser and a spray tan you are self indulgent to a fault.
If you speak with pride about assaulting women, then you are evil even if you did not do it.
If you did not do it, then you are a liar.
If you say such offensive things about your treatment of women, it shows you do not respect them.
If you do not respect women, then you do not respect more than half of the human race.

The duty of a Master Gunnery Sergeant in the Corps is to talk truth to power that is vested in a battalion commander without concern for the consequences. I hope you get my drift. I say what I must and suffer the consequences, and there are always consequences.

With due respect to any reader of the above, Semper Fi.

When you see your first obligation as a legislator to be getting re-elected it means you have set your duty aside for personal gain.

BOOM!

I experienced so many booms and bangs over 30 years in the Corps that my hearing is lousy even with hearing aids. So when incoming was the experience of the moment or day I just went about my business, which was to kill the enemy when I saw him. I am anticipating a lot of hellfire to hit on Monday. That’s OK. I’ve been through worse.

I experienced so many booms and bangs over 30 years in the Corps that my hearing is lousy even with hearing aids. So when incoming was the experience of the moment or day I just went about my business, which was to kill the enemy when I saw him. I am anticipating a lot of hellfire to hit on Monday. That’s OK. I’ve been through worse.
I may not agree with every single point in your post up above, bit I do agree with much of it. Trump is a clown, with many negative attributes. But as hard as it is to believe, our other choice was an even bigger clown with worse attributes. Our country deserves so much better than the choices we are being given.

I may not agree with every single point in your post up above, bit I do agree with much of it. Trump is a clown, with many negative attributes. But as hard as it is to believe, our other choice was an even bigger clown with worse attributes. Our country deserves so much better than the choices we are being given.
Right?!? How did we end up having those two to choose from???

We could have selected people via a lottery system and ended up with better candidates :(

There is no question in my mind about who to believe. The answer is none of them. When you see your first obligation as a legislator to be getting re-elected it means you have set your duty aside for personal gain. Why should we believe any of them?

If you call everyone who reports something you do not like a liar, then you are either incapable of defending your actions or a liar.
If you drain the swamp by appointing the very billionaires who built the swamp with their money, you are a swamp dweller.
If the best you can do to explain yourself is a tweet, you are not intelligent enough to be president.
If the majority of world leaders do not respect you, you are not worthy of respect.
If you believe in trickle down economics, you have failed to observe that it has never worked to build an economy.
If you think coal is the path to a great energy policy you are thinking in the 19th century.
If you abandon environmental protection, then you are an enemy of the earth and its people.
If your favorite foods come from McDonalds, then you are ignorant of good health.
If you are ignorant of good health, then you do not care about good health care for all people.
If you call for you supporters to attack a protester, you are a leader of goons.
If you can deport people who came to this fine country as innocent children, you have no soul or conscience.
If you need to have a hairdresser and a spray tan you are self indulgent to a fault.
If you speak with pride about assaulting women, then you are evil even if you did not do it.
If you say such offensive things about your treatment of women, it shows you do not respect them.
If you do not respect women, then you do not respect more than half of the human race.

The duty of a Master Gunnery Sergeant in the Corps is to talk truth to power that is vested in a battalion commander without concern for the consequences. I hope you get my drift. I say what I must and suffer the consequences, and there are always consequences.

That is the EXACT Liberal BIAS crap that was coming through my Facebook feed.

That is the EXACT Liberal BIAS crap that I was coming through my Facebook feed.

Obviously you prefer the Right Wing Bias.
I am not biased. I just look at the facts and apply logic. What a novel idea in an age of strict ideologies.
That is what my post above that you have characterized according to your bias actually was a result of.

Obviously you prefer the Right Wing Bias.
I am not biased. I just look at the facts and apply logic. What a novel idea in an age of strict ideologies.
That is what my post above that you have characterized according to your bias actually was a result of.
If you call cherry picked half truths (aka lies) or blanket statement assumptions "facts"... You're not applying logic and blinded by biased.

You're not applying logic and blinded by biased.

And you are not biased? You argue generalities. I argue facts. In post #7 above I stated my opinions, based on facts, and made conclusions based on those facts by applying logic. Give it a try. It stimulates thought, which is the origin of duscovery.

Fact is that we could go on forever about this, and I have better things to do to end up the year.
Happy New Year.

Since you are manipulated to believe it's facts based on logic then I agree we could go on forever and I have better things to do.
Happy New Year.

Hey TF,

The question I asked last year, during the "campaign season".....is this...

How could Mr. Trump take a harsh stance on "illegal aliens"........ when his "business model" in Atlantic City required the hiring of HUNDREDS of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!

Real "head scratcher"....

Later, Mark

Sarge, that isn't a "simple test"; It's a series of them. I ain't much concerned about his hair or his tan, but maybe it is another indication that he suffers from Intracranial Resonance. [Means that even in a quiet place, he can't make out complete thoughts] . Hey, I'm trying to give the guy a break here, suggesting that if he understood what he's doing, he wouldn't be doing it.

Since you are manipulated to believe it's facts based on logic then I agree we could go on forever and I have better things to do.
Happy New Year.

That's the thing about these [If > Then] statements. One way to approach them is to 1) examine the statement standing by itself . If it doesn't work, skip it; if it rings true to you, then 2) does the statement apply to Mr. Trump?

Most (all?) of the statements, standing alone, are derived from a set of moral/ethical standards held by the OP (Sarge). They fit my set too, but maybe not yours. If they don't, they don't.

That's the thing about these [If > Then] statements. One way to approach them is to 1) examine the statement standing by itself . If it doesn't work, skip it; if it rings true to you, then 2) does the statement apply to Mr. Trump?

Most (all?) of the statements, standing alone, are derived from a set of moral/ethical standards held by the OP (Sarge). They fit my set too, but maybe not yours. If they don't, they don't.
It's not about "moral/ethical standards"

If you see someone muzzle sweep at the range, and you do not leave , You are either a fool or do not value life.
If you correct that person and stay, You are an *******, fool, and/or do not value life or your the RO.
If the RO does correct the person, and you trust it will not happen again, You are a fool to gamble your life or do not value life.
If you stay silent in hopes a RO does the correction, You lack leadership qualities, weak/ spineless, and do not care enough about your shooting buddies, yourself, or the human race.
If you leave, you are a quitter
If you leave and say nothing. You are a coward, only caring about yourself and/or suffers from narcissism.
If you leave and say something, You are an ******* and/or suffers from narcissism. :rolleyes:

Your
If you see someone muzzle sweep at the range, and you do not leave , You are either a fool or do not value life.
If you correct that person and stay, You are an *******, fool, and/or do not value life or your the RO.
If the RO does correct the person, and you trust it will not happen again, You are a fool to gamble your life or do not value life.
If you stay silent in hopes a RO does the correction, You lack leadership qualities, weak/ spineless, and do not care enough about your shooting buddies, yourself, or the human race.
If you leave, you are a quitter
If you leave and say nothing. You are a coward, only caring about yourself and/or suffers from narcissism.
If you leave and say something, You are an ******* and/or suffers from narcissism. :rolleyes:

? Mutually contradictory statements abound.

Exactly. The point being... just because a single statement is "fact", It does not mean it defines the person.

But sir, most of your statements aren't 'fact'. The statements by Sarge aren't necessarily facts either; they represent what his code of ethics tell him is right or wrong, honorable or dishonorable, worthy of the office of POTUS or unworthy.

Maybe the confusion is caused by the use of if/then statements for this purpose, when we usually see them employed to show the 'flow' of logic in determining truth/falsehood.

[I find it is necessary now to apologize to both Sarge and to you for sticking my oar in here. What I think is irrelevant to this thread. I'll make a New Year's resolution to behave myself. Well, that's never worked before, but maybe this time?]

But sir, most of your statements aren't 'fact'. The statements by Sarge aren't necessarily facts either; they represent what his code of ethics tell him is right or wrong, honorable or dishonorable, worthy of the office of POTUS or unworthy.

Maybe the confusion is caused by the use of if/then statements for this purpose, when we usually see them employed to show the 'flow' of logic in determining truth/falsehood.

[I find it is necessary now to apologize to both Sarge and to you for sticking my oar in here. What I think is irrelevant to this thread. I'll make a New Year's resolution to behave myself. Well, that's never worked before, but maybe this time?]
No apology needed V, I believe we both agree. Happy New Year!

And you are not biased? You argue generalities. I argue facts. In post #7 above I stated my opinions, based on facts, and made conclusions based on those facts by applying logic.........

Opinions "based on facts" are still opinions, and no more or less valid than any other opinions. If one is stating an opinion for the purpose of letting others know where they stand, then the opinion serves it's purpose. If one is attempting to sway another's thinking, then stating facts, rather than opinions, is a more valuable exercise.

Of course, that's just my opinion.

Hurricane Relief.gif

rant.gif
RANT WARNING
rant.gif

I spent most of 2016 proclaiming Donald Trump to be a "Trojan Horse" candidate. (As opposed to the Manchurian Candidate we got in Obola.) I am still not convinced I was wrong, in spite of the things President Trump has accomplished, BUT, I will say that he has done more positive things for us than that evil witch would have, in the last year.

As for the "two party" system, I'll just say that we do NOT have such, in this country. What we DO have is a self-appointed "ruling class" oligarchy, shearing the sheeple at every turn for their own political and financial gain. They are all on the same side - THEIRS, and their Masters', with no thought to what is right or good for the citizens of this country, or the ideals and principles of the American way of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. They (congresscriminals and their minions) are supporting and furthering a failed communist system ideology that hundreds of thousands of our brave military members have fought and died to defend our country AGAINST. To my mind, that makes all of Congress TRAITORS, and worthy of the the most severe penalties that entails. I wouldn't give a hoot in Hell for any single one of them, from either "party."

Now, with all that said, I will point out that President Trump has made some remarkable gains in his quest to "drain the swamp." He has "outted" a lot of the corruption! What are the American people doing to support his efforts? I don't see masses of "we the people" marching in the streets of the nation's Capitol, or the State Capitols, for that matter, to show teeth against the corrupt politicians! It seems like "we the people" have figured they voted, and that was the end of their duty to MAGA. With all the entrenched bureaucracy and corruption that has been built up over the last 50 years, set AGAINST the basic principles of LIBERTY and AMERICAN ideals, not to mention the lamestream propaganda machine operating against him, and his "own political party" working against him, I find it truly amazing that he has been able to get ANYTHING done, at all.

RANT OFF

THIS SEEMS LIKE AN APPROPRIATE PLACE AND TIME TO RE-POST THIS:

Fight On, Mr. Trump....................................

……………………."You magnificent ba&&ard”

A description of politics in the US since the mid sixties.

Evan Douglas Sayet is a comedian and conservative speaker. He is the nation's leading conservative speaker, an in-demand Master of Ceremony for Republican events. Sayet is the author of The Kinder Garden Of Eden: How The Modern Liberal Thinks And Why He's Convinced That Ignorance Is Bliss.

He Fights. by Evan Sayet

My Leftist friends (as well as many ardent #Never Trumpers) constantly ask me if I'm not bothered by Donald Trump's lack of decorum.

They ask if I don't think his tweets are "beneath the dignity of the office." Here's my answer: We Right-thinking people have tried dignity. There could not have been a man of more quiet dignity than George W. Bush as he suffered the outrageous lies and politically motivated hatreds that undermined his presidency.

We tried propriety: has there been a nicer human being ever than Mitt Romney? And the results were always the same.

This is because, while we were playing by the rules of dignity, collegiality and propriety, the Left has been, for the past 60 years, engaged in a knife fight where the only rules are those of Saul Alinsky and the Chicago mob.

I don't find anything "dignified," "collegial" or "proper" about Barack Hussain Obama's lying about what went down on the streets of Ferguson in order to ramp up racial hatreds because racial hatreds serve the Democratic Party.

I don't see anything "dignified" in lying about the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi and imprisoning an innocent filmmaker to cover your tracks. I don't see anything "statesman-like" in weaponizing the IRS to be used to destroy your political opponents and any dissent. Yes, Obama was "articulate" and "polished" but in no way was he in the least bit "dignified," "collegial" or "proper."

The Left has been engaged in a war against America since the rise of the Children of the '60s. To them, it has been an all-out war where nothing is held sacred and nothing is seen as beyond the pale. It has been a war they've fought with violence, the threat of violence, demagoguery and lies from day one and the violent take-over of the universities till today.

The problem is that, through these years, the Left has been the only side fighting this war. While the Left has been taking a knife to anyone who stands in their way, the Right has continued to act with dignity, collegiality and propriety. With Donald Trump, this all has come to an end. Donald Trump is America 's first wartime president in the Culture War.

During wartime, things like "dignity" and "collegiality" simply aren't the most essential qualities one looks for in their warriors. Ulysses Grant was a drunk whose behavior in peacetime might well have seen him drummed out of the Army for conduct unbecoming.

Had Abraham Lincoln applied the peacetime rules of propriety and booted Grant, the Democrats might well still be holding their slaves today. Lincoln rightly recognized that, "I cannot spare this man. He fights..."

General George Patton was a vulgar-talking, son-of-a-bitch. In peacetime, this might have seen him stripped of rank. But, had Franklin Roosevelt applied the normal rules of decorum then, Hitler and the Socialists would be five decades into their thousand-year Reich.

Trump is fighting. And what's particularly delicious is that, like Patton standing over the battlefield as his tanks obliterated Rommel's, he's shouting, "You magnificent bastard, I read your book!" That is just the icing on the cake, but it's wonderful to see that not only is Trump fighting, he's defeating the Left using their own tactics and that's what they really hate.

That book is Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals a book so essential to the Liberals' war against America that it is and was the playbook for the entire Obama administration and the subject of Hillary Clinton's senior thesis. It is a book of such pure evil, that, just as the rest of us would dedicate our book to those we most love or those to whom we are most indebted.

Trump's tweets may seem rash and unconsidered but, in reality, he is doing exactly what Alinsky suggested his followers do. First, instead of going after "the fake media" and they are so fake that they have literally gotten every single significant story of the past 60 years not just wrong, but diametrically opposed to the truth, from the Tet Offensive to Benghazi, to what really happened on the streets of Ferguson, Missouri, Trump isolated CNN. He made it personal.

Then, just as Alinsky suggests, he employs ridicule which Alinsky described as "the most powerful weapon of all." ... Most importantly, Trump's tweets have put CNN in an untenable and unwinnable position. ... They need to respond. This leaves them with only two choices. They can either "go high" (as Hillary would disingenuously declare of herself and the fake news would disingenuously report as the truth) and begin to honestly and accurately report the news or they can double-down on their usual tactics and hope to defeat Trump with twice their usual hysteria and demagoguery. The problem for CNN (et al.) with the former is that, if they were to start honestly reporting the news, that would be the end of the Democratic Party they serve.

It is nothing but the incessant use of fake news (read: propaganda) that keeps the Left alive. Imagine, for example, if CNN had honestly and accurately reported then-candidate Barack Obama's close ties to foreign terrorists (Rashid Khalidi), domestic terrorists (William Ayers), the mafia (Tony Rezko) or the true evils of his spiritual mentor, Jeremiah Wright's church. Imagine if they had honestly and accurately conveyed the evils of the Obama administration's weaponizing of the IRS to be used against their political opponents or his running of guns to the Mexican cartels or the truth about the murder of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and the Obama administration's cover-up.

So, to my friends on the Left and the #Never Trumpers as well do I wish we lived in a time when our president could be "collegial" and "dignified" and "proper"? Of course I do. These aren't those times. This is war. And it's a war that the Left has been fighting without opposition for the past 50 years.

So, say anything you want about this president - I get it - he can be vulgar, he can be crude, he can be undignified at times. I don't care. I can’t spare this warrior. He fights for America! Fight on you magnificent ba&&ard.

To my notion it's getting you don't know or who to believe anymore. There is so much corruption in our government on both sides and I keep hearing the Dems tell the same old story over and over. I'm all for sending in $100.00 (which I would have to borrow) and buy some duct tape and tape Pelosi's and Schummers mouths shut. Now it's hard to have any confidence in the FBI, CIA (which was always dirty) NSA, and other governmental institutions that are supposed to be protecting us. They all talk about covert operations in other countries but I think they have plenty of them here in the good ole USA!

Tommy

I never trusted the FBI when I worked with them on joint investigations almost 30 years ago. Their young agents were poorly trained, poorly supervised, and had no ethics. I witnessed them lying to USADA's to cast blame on others. Does not surprise me in the least that they are still lying.

Ten ese,

Some of my idealistic liberal friends are related to the Chicago mob. They receive envelopes of cash when they go to visit. These are the same ones that preach gun control, open borders, and are opposed to Trump's attempts to reform immigration and control who is coming into our country to reduce the threat of terrorism. Somehow, their behavior and that of their relatives, doesn't help convince me that their liberal beliefs are correct:p

So, to my friends on the Left and the #Never Trumpers as well do I wish we lived in a time when our president could be "collegial" and "dignified" and "proper"? Of course I do. These aren't those times. This is war. And it's a war that the Left has been fighting without opposition for the past 50 years.

So, say anything you want about this president - I get it - he can be vulgar, he can be crude, he can be undignified at times. I don't care. I can’t spare this warrior. He fights for America! Fight on you magnificent bastard!
Just knowing that a hundred-million blue-nose people wake up every day, tune into the news, and say:
"DAMNIT! He's still alive!"
go crazy.gif

...gives me the strength to work another day.
:D
At last, someone who cares about people that get off their butts and actually do something, instead of ones that just complain and ask for more free stuff.

Latest posts

Back