Trying to decide

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mel

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Which apron should I make for my mom? Or me?

Attachments

• 20220327_020807.jpg
    20220327_020807.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
I think it depends on how what you will wear it for, how messy you are, and what you have worn in the past.

I used to wear aprons when I was a kid because I had so many chores to do and we always wore aprons when we ate. That first apron was a child sized full apron. We had many aprons in our house and most of them were full sized aprons. When cooking at the stove or mixing foods, it is easy to get splattered. A full sized apron can be very helpful. My first sewing project was a half apron, gathered at the waist with a tie around the back, with a pocket and a hand towel sewn in.

I currently have several full sized aprons, all gifts to me. A couple years ago, I made aprons for Christmas gifts to my family members. I made a chefs style apron. I agree with Amish, pockets are a must.

Lilmissy said exactly what I was thinking. Make one short style, and one long style, and let your Mom decide which one she likes best. You keep the other one,

I like A, I have an apron for wood working, it is plain & DW made it for me with one pocket, that I never use.

Latest posts

Back