Trying vegan for a month.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magus

The Shaman of suburbia.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Well, I'm more regular anyway, my stomach is behaving a bit better, but now I can't drink coffee! what's wrong?
it boils in my stomach like acid!

I’d recommend adding poke sallet and yellowroot tincture daily. And build yourself a small sweat lodge (bend 3 saplings and lay a tarp over the top). The poke and yellowroot will get your insides working properly and help purge toxins. The sweat lodge will speed up toxin removal.

Good luck! Our bodies usually tell us what it needs but sometimes we need a punch in the face before we listen. :)

I’d recommend adding poke sallet and yellowroot tincture daily. And build yourself a small sweat lodge (bend 3 saplings and lay a tarp over the top). The poke and yellowroot will get your insides working properly and help purge toxins. The sweat lodge will speed up toxin removal.

Good luck! Our bodies usually tell us what it needs but sometimes we need a punch in the face before we listen. :)
I built my last sweat lodge out of a 25$ tent and some old blankets. I had some cool visions in that thing too! No peyote or shrooms either!

Liar, liar, pants on fire. :)
No, really! I can do stuff through meditation that scares people! Like slow my heart down to where I pass out!
@Magus, I have often wondered if you have a gluten allergy? The things that you have mentioned that bother your stomach seem to be things with gluten in them.
Yes I do! and a few things that don't, like coffee and milk. It seems to be working though, I had tamales in sauce for dinner, no problem. TVP isn't all bad, just mostly.

We, the wife and I tried no meat for six weeks and I went back to meat at Thanksgiving.
I am slow grilling a brisket right now.
Got about five hours left.
I found tofu tastes like what ever you spiced it with. Spices are still okay for vegans?????

Mushrooms are not a meat or a plant, it is in between on it’s on branch of the tree of life.

Latest posts

Back