U.S. Birthright Citizenship explained:

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back on topic, USAG Jeff Sessions has said that domestic gang violence will no longer be considered an acceptable reason for granting asylum. Interesting point if you consider that MS-13 is already here in the states!

So what remains? Poverty, Persecution (including political, racial & ethnic), Medical (which is normally temporary).

Any other reasons?

Asylum.
So what remains? Poverty, Persecution (including political, racial & ethnic), Medical (which is normally temporary).
Any other reasons?
...Walked all the way up the entire country of Mexico and didn't like it either?:rolleyes:
That will be a fact for every one of them. They turned down asylum in Mexico.
Asylum here is nothing but a giant loophole for them to dance thru. And they know it.
go crazy.gif

"Here's your court date, don't forget to show up so we can deport you...and Welcome to America!:D, NEXT!"

They make it to a sanctuary city, in a sanctuary state, and they are good for life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea...and those scumbag liberals PA Gov. Wolf and some other bleeding heart senator whose name I forgot...because I don't care...didn't bother to greet the President of the United States at the Pittsburgh airport when he flew in to express condolences to the Jewish Community @ Squirrel Hill.

Because it's all about keeping up that "RESIST" Trump Syndrome going...even in the aftermath of a mass shooting there were paid protesters marching around the fallen memorial.

Give me a break...

I've heard that there are anywhere from 3,000 to 7,000 migrants heading towards our Southern border.

While many will drop off, I still wonder just how many will find a way to squeeze through?

With all the military on that border...it would be really easy to cover miles of border with lookout posts in key spotting areas...not to mention air surveillance and fast boats in the water.

And Trump has said if they do put a foot on American soil...they will be thrown into tent camps until such time as we can airlift or bus 'em back to where they belong...San Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala.

If you don't like your country of origin...fight and change it...seems you male immigrants still have some fight in you...as you stone and firebomb Mexican Police and Military at their borders.

Don't try to invade here and live off our welfare and medical systems...at our taxpayer expense !!

Back