US Military Songs: United States Armed Forces Medley

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was in elementary school they had us memorize in music class a couple of those songs in the first video Lenny posted. (public school)
When my kids were in school (I'm guessing around 8th grade), all the students in that grade (not just the kids in chorus) put on a musical presentation to the community of all the military songs.

Before the presentation, the Principal asked all of those in the crowd that have served to stand when their respective branch song came on. When a song started and the service members stood, the rest in attendance gave a large applause. When the medley concluded, there was a standing ovation.

When my kids were in school (I'm guessing around 8th grade), all the students in that grade (not just the kids in chorus) put on a musical presentation to the community of all the military songs.

Before the presentation, the Principal asked all of those in the crowd that have served to stand when their respective branch song came on. When a song started and the service members stood, the rest in attendance gave a large applause. When the medley concluded, there was a standing ovation.
The granddaughters elementary school did that for veteran's day each year.

Ben

Latest posts

Back