VICTORY for the US

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As one other poster said this guy is going to be in charge of "NUKES" if that does not make anyone uncomfortable then something is wrong.

Your using the lefts argument ;)

Trump also needs a second person in particularity secretary of defense as secondary confirmation, it's a two man rule under the national command authority that was put in place in 71 or 72. Funny not much concern with obummer fingers on the button from anyone that's questioning trump today. In the end I have bigger issues with other leaders than I do of trump!

Trump also needs a second person in particularity secretary of defense as secondary confirmation, it's a two man rule under the national command authority that was put in place in 71 or 72. Funny not much concern with obummer fingers on the button from anyone that's questioning trump today. In the end I have bigger issues with other leaders than I do of trump!
Am glad to hear it takes two. Wait a minute, the president gets to pick the secretary of defense..... (Jk)
Seriously, so many people get so impassioned by political crap. I figure that stuff is so far out of my control that I don't really worry much. There are lots of things closer to home for me that I can control. That being said, I do vote anyways.

Let the deportation buses start running 24/7. Any job left vacant by a south bound wet back can be filled from the welfare offices. It's time to start sending the world's trash back from where it came from. If the welfare, "free" medical, housing, etc was cut off most illegals would self deport.

Well Obama to me did not come off as a lunatic and being former military I get nervous anytime some one with that kind of power decides he's going to set off WW3....Agreed in that the President needs a second person in order to fire a nuclear weapon. Don't know, I maybe wrong about Doomsday Trump I sure hope I am...

my dear brother said to me this morning,when we had a chat about world affairs over a hot cup of coffee; wonder why people here and other places don't remember,as bad as Hillary was,that it takes more that her word to send troops in places no one want's to be? think Obama had/has a saying in those things too.

but let's give D a chance...and we still get snow here :)

To be honest, I'm surprised, but happy, to see the silent majority finally got heard.

Is he my first choice for a non-establishment guy? No...but the powers that be are doing one of two things now...

1. Wondering what happened, but still smug they control Congress
or
2. Laughing their asses off if Trump is also a puppet. (I doubt this though)

Man, ALL I see on Social Media is liberal whining...lol...

Can I point out that it was Bush & Blair both career politicians who started the last illegal unneccessary war. So having an experienced politician running your country is no guarantee of peace.
I don't even blame Blair here. He was coerced by Bush.

I don't even blame Blair here. He was coerced by Bush.

No mate, Blair is a Liar and a Traitor for lying to Parliament and the British people about WMD and missiles that he implied could hit the UK, and a war criminal for causing the deaths of 300 British troops and over 100,000 innocent Iraqis.

strange way to behave from people "who are peacful liberals" and wanna love us all...

Can I point out that it was Bush & Blair both career politicians who started the last illegal unneccessary war. So having an experienced politician running your country is no guarantee of peace.

"Peace" is only a word in the dictionary. It means different things to different people.....There will never be long term peace in the world as long as there are radical groups like ISIS and others....What world leaders should do is come together and figure out what peace actually means maybe then will there be a long term peace accord especially in the Middle East.

So having an experienced politician running your country is no guarantee of peace.

I agree. But, you know how you go to a new school and for a while you stay pretty much to yourself? As you get more comfortable you began to mingle and learn the ropes. Well, Trump may not be a politician but he is going to have to learn how to be one....As he mingles with the Washington crowd he will learn those things....It may not make him a total politician but he will be one. He's made a lot of promises on the campaign trail and that lends itself to a politician. You tell people what they want to hear long enough and they will buy into it hook, line and sinker.

Bottom line he cannot change it overnight and he won't.....

sad,so bloody sad that people can't understand that the voting is done,one winner,no participation badges,suck it up,give D a chance,if not,vote differently next time...
but it's easy for me to say,I'm kinda used to bad choices with this voting game here.

Riots going on every where now....Civil Unrest as begun.

Standard behavior of the left, seen it happen all over the world, As stalin used to call them " Useful Fools" doing the lefts bidding. FYI according to them rioting, looting, shooting, burning, protesting is fine when its them thats upset, but not when its centre right or far right protestors, the left says they are just bigots, xenophobes, racists and homophobes ( not protecting THEIR culrure, THEIR Race, THEIR Faith and THEIR Values. )

would like to see my news media cover those riots here too,but no!
they got seriously "burned" covering your elections over there,all the socalled experts were so wrong in everything,the only thing my state paid tv-company seems to send are same experts telling,or trying, that we are on the brink of WW3 'cause D got elected.
crap we've been on the brink for some time already,it's only a matter of time.

Boo hoo. The thumb sucking crybabies didn't get their way. As usual they react by throwing a temper tantrum. I guess these bed wetters got spoiled over the last 8 years with a racist anti American president.

You should see your lefty academics on Al Jazeera English screaming at each other saying its the end of America because everyone who voted for Trump is a bigoted, xenophobic, homophobic, Racist, Islamaphobe disabled hating , hate filled uneducated redneck.

Out of curiosity, the anti-gun liberals want a revolution.....what do they intend to fight it with? Rolled up gender in womens studies degrees???

You should see your lefty academics on Al Jazeera English screaming at each other saying its the end of America because everyone who voted for Trump is a bigoted, xenophobic, homophobic, Racist, Islamaphobe disabled hating , hate filled uneducated redneck.

Kind of funny. I voted for Trump.

I have a gay brother, a bi wife, a bi daughter, and a confused son (doesn't know what he is). (I am straight as an arrow, however)

I've had an Asian girlfriend, a black girlfriend, a Turkish girlfriend, as well as white gals.

Some of my oldest, closest friends are three black gals that were on a college learning team with me.

Last (first) wedding I officiated was a gay wedding.

I have lived overseas, including the Middle East.

While there, I went to school with kids from over 300 different countries in an international school.

I don't consider myself a Christian (or follow an "ism"), though I do have human values and morals.

I own and live on a ranch, in a rural area outside the city, and drive a pickup truck (a big one).

But I also have an MBA.

Proud member of the Deplorables.

Latest posts

Back