Voyager 2: good news and bad news

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alaskajohn

Bugged out
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Voyager 2 was launched some 46 years ago and is still working after all these years.

The good news: While communications was lost with the craft for awhile, contact was recently reestablished. This caused great joy among the staff at NASA.

The bad news: The woke mob sent faulty commands to Voyager 2 causing the Voyager 2 to point its antennae away from earth likely forever dooming Voyager 2 to be trying to communicate with earth in the wrong direction. Per NASA, any further contact is pretty much hopeless at this point, but the article mentions they will try to shout at it. Woke idiots.

Opps. My guess is someone is still getting promoted.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/01/world/voyager-2-communication-blackout-scn/index.html

I guess that means that they will get to spend that budget line wherever they desire.

Oh, gawd, I can just see it now: a 'Rainbow-striped Saturn VI'... :rolleyes: No doubt, they'll blow it on 'diversity and inclusion in Space' studies or other-such puddles of sick..

Oh well, Stupid is as .gov Does.. +_+ Maybe 'Vger' will come to it's Own senses / re-orient, in October.. Guess we shall see..

jd

Late-night C-grade Sal U. Lloyd Disasterpiece Theatre material... on the taxpayer's dime. :eek:

I'm dating myself with the Sal U. Lloyd reference, but you can actually find him on the web, lol... :oops:

Where's James T? He can fix it! Didn't they make a movie in the past about the future and the past? Huh? I think I saw this movie already! 🤪

Vger01.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back