Walking Dead

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EasyCZ_tfa

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Neighbor
Any “Walking Dead” fans out there? No spoilers! I’m only on S8 E4!

I can't believe people REALLY watch that crap, or if you did you would admit to it !.......:vomit:

Way back when Season 1 started, I had cable and started watching it. We cancelled cable and forgot about it, I caught up with it on Amazon Prime and then would buy the new seasons through Prime. I watched it until the season break when Negan was introduced. Lost interest after that and haven't been back

ACDC8BB2-7F1A-4D72-9A28-B50B4F941B8F.jpeg

Me! I love the Walking Dead. I'm behind this season though. Need to catch up.

Way back when Season 1 started, I had cable and started watching it. We cancelled cable and forgot about it, I caught up with it on Amazon Prime and then would buy the new seasons through Prime. I watched it until the season break when Negan was introduced. Lost interest after that and haven't been back

I can understand your eversion to Negan. He’s a soulless, heartless, ruthless, tyrannical killer. And, he’s awesome. An antagonist finally worthy of Rick. Negan makes The Governor look like a bad substitute teacher.

The first eight episodes of Season 8 are available free on the AMC app, FYI.

What is this Walking Dead y'all speak of? :D

I catch it one in a great while as my Wife likes it.

Me, uh uh.

What is this Walking Dead y'all speak of? :D

I catch it one in a great while as my Wife likes it.

Me, uh uh.

It’s a free country. Sort of. You’re free to be wrong.:p :popcorn::smilie flag:

Not impressed so far with Fear TWD. Spineless, gutless, clueless So-Cal douches who have no idea WTHeck to do. Hoping S2 is better than S1. o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally agree about FofTWD. But it has its moments. Still the best thing on TV Sunday evenings. Rubén Blades' character is bad ass. These 2 shows are the only ones I watch when they actually air. Anything else, I set the DVR and watch when I want.

I can't believe people REALLY watch that crap, or if you did you would admit to it !.......:vomit:
Different strokes for different folks

I can understand your eversion to Negan. He’s a soulless, heartless, ruthless, tyrannical killer. And, he’s awesome. An antagonist finally worthy of Rick. Negan makes The Governor look like a bad substitute teacher.

The first eight episodes of Season 8 are available free on the AMC app, FYI.
Negan tells you what the consequences of your actions will be and then makes good on his promises. Just as it should be

Fear TWD is just continuing to piss me off. Every character, save the El Salvadoran barber and Travis’ ex-wife, are pretentious, self-absorbed, braindead a-holes. Season two HAS to better than this lathargic, emo-driven, poorly-paced freshman season.

2AE72F07-CAC6-4B38-BEC5-320502470C93.jpeg

AF40B05D-8DA4-46EA-9660-BE2AC77977D8.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back