Warning from a PROFESSIONAL remote viewer.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magus

The Shaman of suburbia.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I have this friend from England who used to work with several top agencies there and I personally know him to be 90+% accurate,
as in he described a room I was sitting in to the detail and there were LOTS of details nobody could just guess because I'm a
weirdo when it comes to decorating, he also predicted the Atlanta 500 year flood TO THE DAY! so yeah, credentials.

Anyway, he sends me an email out of the blue and tells me to get my kit together, bad times are headed our way FAST!
quote:
" As for what's going to happen in the good old US of A, if the price of fuel goes up expect there to be strikes and eventually riots, you're in for a tough few months over the pond there. "

Another source says they'll try to steal another election, get caught and what happens next will make January 9th look like a street brawl!

I don't know how much stock you put in these guys, but governments seem to believe them. I do too.
Don't just prep, HOARDE! Its going to get nuts!

I have this friend from England who used to work with several top agencies there and I personally know him to be 90+% accurate,
as in he described a room I was sitting in to the detail and there were LOTS of details nobody could just guess because I'm a
weirdo when it comes to decorating, he also predicted the Atlanta 500 year flood TO THE DAY! so yeah, credentials.

Anyway, he sends me an email out of the blue and tells me to get my kit together, bad times are headed our way FAST!
quote:
" As for what's going to happen in the good old US of A, if the price of fuel goes up expect there to be strikes and eventually riots, you're in for a tough few months over the pond there. "

Another source says they'll try to steal another election, get caught and what happens next will make January 9th look like a street brawl!

I don't know how much stock you put in these guys, but governments seem to believe them. I do too.
GET READY, I AM!! THANK YOU MAGUS♥️

quote:

Thanks M. I don't doubt it for a minute & I think it's what we all expect to some degree. That said, I will make sure our fuel cans are full. I actually just asked Hubby yesterday about the diesel cans.

Thanks M. I don't doubt it for a minute & I think it's what we all expect to some degree. That said, I will make sure our fuel cans are full. I actually just asked Hubby yesterday about the diesel cans.

Went to buy a few gas cans yesterday and they were almost $30 each.

Thanks Magus, I also have a feeling that it is about to hit the fan hard, this time I think from multiple angles, weather as well as a collapse of "civilization"

Went to buy a few gas cans yesterday and they were almost $30 each.
thats gotta be about double what they were 6 months ago? Last I looked they were about 18 dollars Canadian and had been for a long while, I am going to check next time I am in town.

thats gotta be about double what they were 6 months ago? Last I looked they were about 18 dollars Canadian and had been for a long while, I am going to check next time I am in town.

This was the only one in stock locally.
Screenshot_20211120-190323~2.png

Here is the "same" forecast, only based on analyst, and charts, and history, and fundamental projection.

Excerpt:
Corporations are making more money than ever while inflation is at multi decade highs which in turn is causing a sharp decline in real wages. Hard to imagine a better recipe for coast to coast labor strikes.

The Fourth Turning will be characterized by open conflict between the management class and labor. Unions will grow their ranks. The strike at Deere has farmers scrambling for used tractors and tractor parts.

Prices increased by 9.5% in the 3rd quarter, as per The Machinery Pete Used Values Index, the keepers of which predict higher increases 4th quarter. As a result the planting season will be more expensive. Those increased costs will be passed on to the consumer. This will cause the price of food to be higher.
We Are In Mass 'Jonestown' Delusion Territory | ZeroHedge

the warnings are coming hard and fast, one of my big clues was that my son bought 2 12 kva generators at an auction earlier this fall ,so I bought the one he didn't want as bad, A PTO unit, which is ideal for me, all of his small tractors are Gas, I have a little chinese diesel with a 2 speed pto.

@ terri that looks like a pretty good quality can, A 5 gallon Scepter is $23.00 canadian At Lowes, but I don't think that it is as good of quality as the one you got

Last edited:
@ terri that looks like a pretty good quality can, A 5 gallon Scepter is $23.00 canadian At Lowes, but I don't think that it is as good of quality as the one you got

I didn't get it. We are just going to buy a big metal tank.

I think many of us here share your friend's prognostication, Magus. Can he sharpen his crystal ball, and give some specific dates? Your advice, " Don't just prep, HOARDE!" is quite sound. For me it is just a gut feeling that things are going to get really bad before they get any better.

I have a few jerry cans. They are ww2 0r korean war vintage. Thinking of selling them to.a collector.

Years ago I hung out at hoods woods forum. Ron wrote a post about long term storage of gas in a steel jerry can, it didnt fare well. It actually rusted inside the can with the gas.

In regards to the remote viewing. Tomorrow is a new day. Wether a prediction is for good times or for bad times, im going to prepare for the worst. To the best of my ability, i donot have unlimited cash.

quote:

I'm pretty sure DARPA has been working with this stuff, they don't want to get caught with their pants down. With me, it's a feeling of waiting for the other shoe to drop, we've been studying what's going on for a long time and so you start to see patterns and odds and ends of things happening and you see where things are going. We've tried to warn fam
ily and friends and even our son and his girlfriend say, "We know what you are talking about but we don't want it to happen.", so people have the "Peter and the wolf syndrome," they've heard things for so long they don't believe it anymore, trouble, they've never checked things out for themselves and now, in many cases it's too late to prep and sometimes far too expensive to begin to start, if things are even available. One thing I do know and that is, the blood is not on our heads, we've done our job and warned people.

Storing gas is only good for short term . It will eventually run out or go bad . Preparing for survival without fossil fuel should be on survival minded peoples agenda . Manuel labor gardens , survival critters such as chickens , rabbits , milk goats and milk cows is something that is not destined to run out or go bad .

Latest posts

Back