We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope it's OK to post these here. I'm just so darn proud. My older son, Max, will be attending Kutztown University starting in the fall for a BA in Music performance. If you like Jazz, here’s some links to videos from a few weeks ago district HS Jazz fest. His audition earned him first chair tenor sax and the opportunity to do some cool improv.

That’s awesome Rich. Thanks so much for sharing!

Hope it's OK to post these here. I'm just so darn proud. My older son, Max, will be attending Kutztown University starting in the fall for a BA in Music performance. If you like Jazz, here’s some links to videos from a few weeks ago district HS Jazz fest. His audition earned him first chair tenor sax and the opportunity to do some cool improv.

Okay by me, & you should be proud. My Grand Daughter plays violin for the Reno Pops here. She started with them in High School, & graduated from UNR last year, so she's been at it about 7 years now.

Tommy Shaw of Styx did a concert with a group called the Contemporary Youth Orchestra. THere is a lot of songs on You tube from the concert. I think it's great and so amazing to watch the kids get into playing music with Tommy. Here is a couple of the tunes. If you like these check out some of the others.

Latest posts

Back