We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back in high school I took auto mechanics in sophmore and junior years. We almost always had some music playing in the shop. Here was some of our favorites. Listening to the 12-14 minute mark, tell me Eddie Van Halen didn't listen to these guys.

BacP you ever considered broadening your musical horizons just a little, did you like any of the songs of your elders? Just one?:peace:. :thumbs:

BacP you ever considered broadening your musical horizons just a little, did you like any of the songs of your elders? Just one?:peace:. :thumbs:
Step dad always had country on the radio in his truck, so I listened to plenty. Mother was much into music, at least never played much other than Christmas music. She did like Elvis and Ricky Nelson when she was in high school.
I had to take chorus in middle school. I recall we learned a couple of Chicago's song and one by the Carpenters. Lots of other stuff 2. But Rock has just always been what I enjoyed. Classic rock in particular. Not oppose to some other stuff, but just not my cup of tea

Step dad always had country on the radio in his truck, so I listened to plenty. Mother was much into music, at least never played much other than Christmas music. She did like Elvis and Ricky Nelson when she was in high school.
I had to take chorus in middle school. I recall we learned a couple of Chicago's song and one by the Carpenters. Lots of other stuff 2. But Rock has just always been what I enjoyed. Classic rock in particular. Not oppose to some other stuff, but just not my cup of tea

Its all good of course I just like to change lanes sometims sith it or I get burned out.

Today I'm just trying to get out of the bad news for awhile having me a beer and exercising,the kind of exercise I enjoy,lol not much into lifting that much.
I wonder if I put a sign in the windows Coors will bring me a few cases,doubt it

Last edited:
Back