weird thought on AI

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well.... that provider can and probably does keep track of your browsing history
Which is why you use TOR in addition to a VPN if you're worried about it. And why you boot your operating system totally into RAM memory before you begin, so there are no traces left on your local computer after you power it down.

Which is why you use TOR in addition to a VPN if you're worried about it. And why you boot your operating system totally into RAM memory before you begin, so there are no traces left on your local computer after you power it down.
Like playing in a sandbox, right? For the un-initiated it's done as described above, from what I gather. But, I was serious when I said I don't care about my browsing history being known. And, playing in a sand box won't make anyone immune to having a browsing history.

I have nothing to hind on my personal computer. Granted the powers that be may not like me..... that's not my problem, it's theirs.

Latest posts

Back