Well, this was a bad weekend.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greg_r

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
It started Saturday morning when I found my best friend for the past 15 years dead. Rest in peace Sable, going to miss you.
IMG_20170924_164009.jpg

Friend gave me a sticker knife Friday, I dang near cut the tip of my finger off with it today.

And finally, got my pneumonia and whooping cough vaccine this weekend. Tonight I must be having some sort of reaction. Arm is swollen and red from the shoulder to the elbow. Dosen't hurt, just noticed it when I showered tonight.

Ready for tomorrow, it's got to be better than the last two days.

Greg, you have my deepest sympathy for your loss.

Truly sorry for your loss Greg.

My deepest sympathy for your loss buddy, I have 4 little hounds like that, and I know it's going be hard when they go..........:cry:...........

Your reaction to the shot needs expert attention, 'yknow. Lose an arm, shooting a long gun gets awkward.

[Going for the Highlighting Significance angle there. Get it checked, big guy.]

Condolences for the loss of your buddy. Pets sure do become a part of our lives.

It's always hard to lose your best friend. They are our best friends for a very good reason, lots of love. My little guy, Fisher is 14 years old come July and I hate it when the end draws near.

Every night for 13 years he's my teddy bear.

Latest posts

Back